Chapter 8- Together?

*NOT EDITED!!!*

Jessica's point of view-

"Where the hell are we going?" I growled out to Mason.

"My house, we need to talk," he said.

"No we don't. I get it, you made a bet and you won. Congrats now can you stop the car and give me back my phone and knives so I can leave?" I asked.

"Nah I'm good," he said.

It was like ten minutes later when we were pulling up to Mason's house, well mansion. Man it's been awhile.

As Mason parked the car I noticed another two new cars parked in front of us.

"Whose cars are those?" I asked.

"My Dad's car and my uncles," Mason said as he turned off the engine.

"Huh, this maybe the first time I meet your dad, I mean I've been here a couple times and I've never actually met him," I said.

"Hmm, I guess you're right," he said once he thought about it. He got out of the car and I did, that’s when the wind hit me and I shivered, I just remembered I was only in my bikini top and shorts, at the lake it was nice and warm because of everyone else, it took away the early November air, but now I’m freezing!

When Mason noticed I wasn’t following he gave me a confused look, “I’m not going into your house like this,” I said as I uncrossed my arms and pointed at myself. When I looked at Mason he had the nerve to smirk?!

“I will punch you if you keep smirking like that,” I threatened.

Mason stopped and thought for a moment before taking off his shirt and silently offering it to me. I took it with hesitation and when I slipped it on I could smell his cologne, the cologne I grew to love and hate at the same time…

We walked up to the door and he swung it open, as we passed the living room I got a glimpse of his dad and uncle talking silently amongst themselves.

"Dad, uncle V, this is Jessica, the one I've been talking about," Mason said.

"You seem familiar, have we met before?" Mason's dad said.

"I don't think so," I answered as I got a good look at him.

Hmm, grey eyes, blonde hair, scar on his chee- oh shit. No, I mean this can't be Derek, also known as Scar, a.k.a the enemy gang leader! Nah, I mean if he actually is the leader, then wouldn't that mean that Mason is his....next....in line?

Mason's uncle has been extremely quiet, studying me carefully as, oh shit please don't recognize me. I need to get the fuck out of here, because if my suspicions are true then I'm in the enemy's house, unarmed thanks to Mason, with them having the upper hand at kidnapping me and using me against my dad and Hayz. Fuck!

"Uh, Mason can I get my phone back, I need to text my brother real quick," I said and Mason looked at me with questioning eyes but I silently begged through mine.

"No, first we need to talk! Now we are going to talk," Mason said as he dragged me upstairs to his bedroom, but I didn't have time for this! I could possibly be in the enemy gang leader’s house! His fucking HOUSE! Oh god, oh god, if the Critter’s find out I’m here, they could use me against the Rippers! Dammit Mason this is all your fault!

"What the fuck do you want to talk about?! You had a fucking bet with your friend that if you could bang me then you would get his Ferrari! I don't fucking care! I just need to get home!" I yelled.

"You need to know that yes at first the only reason I was hanging out with you was because of the bet, but as we started hanging around more and more I started to feel something! Yes that night we were together I said a lot of shit and I m-meant it. I didn't care about the fucking car!" he yelled back.