Chapter 29- Rage to Happiness

A/N: Ok so I'm updating because I checked and TBBATB has more than 100k reads!!!! I was super shocked, it's come a long way and it's all thanks to you my wonderful badass readers! So thank you, thank you soooooo much! xoxo

Ok and I know some of you maybe confused so I'll summarize the last chapter. 

Mason has a twin named Jason. a couple years back there was a fire, everyone thought Jason died in the fire, but he was really in a coma all that time and no one knew! He had amnesia for a few months before remembering some things and was able to contact their dad. 

The Ripper's decided to attack The Critter's at their main HQ, taking the opportunity that they were all there. The chapter ends with bombs being set up and the Ripper's running out, but then Nate gives the directions on where to go next. He found some type of clue and everyone's about to find out. 

It's sad to say that we have one more chapter to go after this one (including an epilogue). 

**NOT EDITED**

Hayden's POV-

Everyone including myself, were confused on why the fuck we were heading to this unknown location, but I trusted Nate and so did everyone else. 

Once arriving, I told everyone to get out but stay put and hide in the darkness. 

I met up with Nate who had the back doors of a van open with a whole bunch of pictures and letters, along with some codes? What the fuck was this? 

"Nate, what the fuck is going on?" I asked. 

"Look for yourself," he said angrily. 

I looked at the notes, not understanding it until I noticed the pictures, I could see what they were, or more specifically, who it was. 

My mouth was wide open as a rage deep within started to consume me, I was blinded by red. If there's any Critter left out there, they better watch out now because this time I'm coming ruthless. 

Mason's POV-

"Dad, Jason.....WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" I roared at them.

The betrayal I felt, the anger, it was overwhelming, I was blinded with all these negative emotions, but I have a fucking right! 

"Surprise!" Jason grinned and Dad smirked behind him.

"W-what?" 

"Well you see Mason, after I remembered everything, dad clued me in on everything. I saw the beauty you were with and I wanted to know if she was worthy for my brother so I dug into her past a little, was really surprised at what turned up. Did you know she was a Ripper? More specifically, one of the new generation bosses?" he asked.

To be honest, yes I did know. Ever since Jessica left I did go looking into her past. It didn't matter that she was a Ripper, she was my princess and the love of my life. I never planned on telling her I was the son of the leader of the Critter's because, well I saw what happened to her other friend...William? I think it was, after that I knew she'd take it worse if she found out who I really was so I never planned on telling her and I planned on keeping her as far away as possible from my family. 

"So, it didn't matter, I loved her!" I shouted.

"I saw that, dad saw it too, but she was tainted with Ripper's blood so," he grinned.

"We blew up the car," he said and  I almost lunged at him, but dad held me back.

"Now, now Mason, we didn't kill her," he rolled his eyes.