Chapter 6- I Just Want To Run....

Jessica's point of view-

I was zipping up my last suitcase when I heard the front door slam downstairs. I zipped it up and walked downstairs after texting Weston to see if he had packed already.

“Sup Streaks,” Hayz and Dax greeted. I simply nodded to them as I walked to the kitchen texting Weston when he said he had finished already, telling him to come to my house now to discuss some things over with my dad.

I grabbed a bottle of water and sat down on top of the counter.

“So when do we leave?” Dax asked.

I looked at him confused, “Oh, um, about that… I’m not going with you this time. I’m going with Weston,” I mumbled.

“With Weston?” Dax asked.

“Uh yeah, I just thought it was time for a little change you know. I didn’t mean it as in you’re not cool or anything, but I just need to be away for a while, with someone… new,” I explained.

“I get it, no hard feelings, I hope that you feel better after this trip, you don’t deserve any of this,” Dax said as he tapped my arm in comfort.

“Thanks for understanding Dax,” I said as I hugged him, but pulled away when Hayz started stating all the cruel things he wanted to do to Mason, also mentioning how that girl they came here with was hanging off his arm all day and he did nothing to push her away. Well good for them! They fucking deserve each other. That girl has been a slut since she got here and a total bitch acting like she runs the fucking school, that was my fucking job, well not the slut part,  but you guys know what I mean! Besides no one pays attention to her because they know who runs that school and it sure as heck isn’t them!

After hearing enough of that crap, I walked to the living room where I decided to watch some TV.  After ten minutes I heard the doorbell ring.

Huh, guess Weston was already on his way here, it’s too early for him to be here.

“Weston’s early,” I muttered as I walked to the front door.

I expected Weston to be on my door step with his suitcase in hand, but what I didn’t expect was for Mason to be on my fucking door step with a teddy bear in hand that had I’m sorry written across a heart it held.

“What the fuck are you doing here?!” I snarled out.

“I came here to say so-“he didn’t get to finish that sentence when I had already punched him in the face, he didn’t even stumble, his head just whipped to the side and that just got me even madder.

“I deserved that,” he muttered as he rubbed his jaw.

“Trust me you deserve a lot more you son of a bitch,” I spat out.

“I know Jessie,” he said and I snapped.

“Doesn’t fucking call me that, you don’t have a fucking right to call me that anymore, now leave before I get my brother or my dad to come and kill you,” I spat.

“No wait-“he started.

“Leave,” I said as tears burned my eyes. He froze when he saw them, “I don’t ever want to see your face again, you’re a fucking bastard, the same as the rest of them. Make me fall in love just to fucking break my heart in the end,” I said as I blinked the stupid tears away.

“Wait- y-you l-love me?” he stuttered. I laughed bitterly, “I fucking hate you! Get off my property or I swear to god I will shoot your ass!” I yelled.

“Fine, I’ll leave, but just keep in mind that now more than ever will I prove to you that you weren’t some fling to me,” he said.

“Yeah, you care about me so much that you already had that girl hanging off your arm this morning. Just go back to your pretty boy ways and stay out of my way because next time I see you, you’ll regret it,” I said as I shut the door in his face. I leaned against it as a few rebel tears made their way down my face, I sniffed a few times and wiped my face quickly before someone saw me, but it was too late. Dad had stepped out of his office in blue jeans, a black V-neck and a black leather jacket with the gang sign on it, believe it or not my dad was barely 37, but he looked like he was in his twenties, that’s why people always think he’s my brother.