Chapter 15- High

Mason’s point of view-

I stared strangely at the guy in front of me, who was he? And how did he know MY Jessie?! If she wasn’t still asleep I would have asked her, but she needs her rest after all the tests they made on her and catching up on everything.

“And what are you to Jessie?” I asked not letting go of Jessie’s hand that had a vice grip on mine.

“Jessie?” he raised an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and nodded towards her.

“Her boyfriend,” he said and I blinked.

“Excuse you? I’m her boyfriend!” I snarled.

“No you’re not I am!” he said raising his voice.

“If you were her boyfriend then where were you this past month if not by her side? Huh?” I challenged, my possessiveness coming out. She was mine!

“On business trips, now let go of my girlfriends hand!” he said as he pulled me away from her.

“Oh it is so on asswipe!”

Jessica’s point of view-

I was woken up by a crashing sound, I gasped awake and looked at the seen before me.

“She’s mine!”  Mason said as he and someone else rolled on the floor. I immediately pressed the nurse’s button repeatedly.

“Mason!” I yelled.

 His head snapped up to mine and with one more punch he got off the other dude and came to stand next to me, he tried to kiss me but I didn’t let him. I looked over to the guy on the floor and gasped. “William?”

“Hey Jessica,” he spat as he wiped away some blood from his face with his sleeve.

“Care to explain,”

“What are you doing here?”

“Well, just thought I’d come visit the girl I liked, then I hear you were in a coma? So when I get on the first flight here I find some other dude holding your hand and claiming he’s your boyfriend,”

“Because I am!” Mason shouted at him.

“William I- I don’t know what to say,”

“I thought we had something,”

“It was no strings attached,” came my lame excuse.

“What does he mean he thought you two had something?” Mason asked as he turned to me.

“W-William and I had something when I was away, but William we both agreed it would stop when I returned to the states,”

“You said you didn’t want to leave me,”

“I’m sorry,” I whispered.

“So what? This is how it ends?! We fuck for over a month, say we like each other, act like a couple in their honeymoon stage and that’s it?!” William shouted.

“You were fucking him?!” Mason yelled in outrage.

“How did you expect me to get over you?!” I shouted at Mason.

“By pigging out on junk food, being gloomy, trying to get through everything, by crying away the pain of losing the person you loved, like I did, NOT FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE!” Mason shouted his face red with anger and his veins popping out in his neck.

“I was just your fucking rebound?!” William yelled in disbelief.

“I-I,” I didn’t know what to say, the heart monitor was going wild, I saw the nurse come in and that’s when I passed out.