Chapter 2- A Different Side...

Jessica's point if view-

"Alright, Jessica, Hayz I need you two to pick up the stuff with your crew," dad said as he walked in to the training room. It was already after school and the meeting had already happened, it was mostly on new income that was arriving in a week. After the meeting had ended, it was around 3:30 and Hayz and I went straight to training room at our house because we always train after school.

I put my guns down, "Alright, we'll get ready later," I said.

"No I need you guys to go now, I’ve got some people who want the dope by early tonight," he explained.

"Ok dad," Hayz sighed as he put away his guns also. 

"Alright, round em up and I’ll see you before you leave," he said before he walked out. 

"I'll call the crew, you go get ready," Hayz said. I nodded and left the training room. I walked up to my room and took a quick shower before changing into black cargo pants, black tank top, black combat boots and my leather jacket. 

I walked downstairs and was about to go get my guns out of the training room when I heard the door bell ring. 

I opened the door and was confused, "What’s up sweet cheeks," Mason said as he walked in.

"The fuck are you doing here? And how did you know where I lived?" I asked as I closed the door.

"Remember we have to 'study’ and I have my ways," he smirked putting air quotes when he said study.

"fuck," I mumbled. "I can't right now," I said.

"Nope, if you don't come now I’ll tell the teacher," he smirked.

"Oh I’m so scared,” I said sarcastically, “I fucking own that school, the teachers fear me, not the other way around," I snapped.

"Whatever so where we studying?" he asked he weirdly dismissed my comments.

"N-" I started but was cut off by my dad coming into the room. 

 "Jess I need you to..." he trailed off when he saw Mason.

"Who's this?" he asked as he put on his deadly, threatening face.

I rolled my eyes, "This is Mason, teacher asked me to tutor him," I said bored.

"Sucks, so get rid of him," he whispered the last part for only me to hear. I nodded and he left.

"Cool brother," Mason commented.

"That wasn't my brother, that was my dad," I said.

"Fuck really? He looks like he's in his 20's," he said.

"I know, my parent's had me and my brother young," I said.

"Now you need to go," I added as I started shoving him to the door.

"Fine I’ll leave now, but we'll be studying tomorrow and at my house," he smirked as he wrote down his address on a piece of paper, before handing it to me.

"Yeah whatever just leave!" I grunted as I opened the door for me.

"Fine," he said and before I knew it he was kissing me, the fuck?! I kicked him in the balls, and he grunted as he fell on his knees.

"What the fuck was that?!" I yelled at him.

"I was kissing you goodbye," he said after a while and got up breathing heavy.

"Get the fuck out, and next time you try that I’ll make sure you’re the last of your generation," I threatened before slamming the door in his face.