Chapter 4- I don't give a fuck

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT! Read at your own will... 

 It’s been over a month now that I’ve been tutoring Mason and over three weeks that I had gotten my arm sling removed and was allowed to freely move my arm.

Mason and I have gotten closer to each other over this month; we’ve been meeting almost every day after school.

I don’t even know what has gotten into me, but I act like a freaking girly girl when I’m around him. I blush at every compliment, compromising position, dirty joke, or even when he kisses my cheek. I can’t even recognize myself anymore, but I love it! I love being in lve! No wait! No, I love being in love with Mason. I always fall in love, but with the wrong people, well except with Aiden, but I’m not going to get into that. I felt like Mason might be the one, but I can’t be sure, only time will tell.

"Meet you at Starbucks in five sweet cheeks," Mason said over the phone.

“I already said n-“I started but was cut off by him.

“If you don’t, I’ll just go over to your house and drag you to the coffee shop,” he said and I already knew he was smirking.

“My dad would shoot your ass if you tried that,” I said rolling my eyes.

“Alright then, see you in five,” he said before he hung up. I glared at him and the contact picture he put on my phone for his. It was a selfie of us, it was me taking a nap a couple weeks ago when we were studying. I don’t even know how I got into that position with him, I had fallen asleep on his shoulder, but when I woke up, his arms were around me as I had my head on his chest with our feet intertwined. Mason took a selfie of me in his arms, when I stare at this picture I can’t help but smile.

I walked around my room blasting Turn down for what by DJ snake and Lil john.

I was texting a friend when all of a sudden my balcony door burst open. I looked over not seeing anyone. I slowly grabbed my gun and walked out to the balcony. When I didn’t see anyone I was going to turn around when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I instantly knew who it was.

“Mason you dumbass I thought it was an intruder,” I scolded as I slapped his arms off of me.

“Yeah it could have been, you have like no security around here,” he snorted as he walked into my room and plopped down on my bed. I rolled my eyes and put away my gun before closing my balcony doors.

“How did you get up here if there are no trees around here?” I asked.

“Climbed up,” he stated as he grabbed a magazine.

“You climbed up three stories?” I asked and he nodded like it was nothing. ‘Damn,’ I muttered.

“Well ready to go sweet cheeks?” Stupid asked.

“Where stupid?” I asked.

“Stop calling me that,” he whined.

“Once you quit calling me sweet cheeks,” I retorted as I lay down at the foot of the bed with my feet dangling off the bed like him.

“Not worth it,” he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

“Alright well enough chit chat, time to go, a caramel Frappuccino is calling my name,” he said as he got up and then grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder.

“Hey what the hell stupid! Let me go!” I said as I pounded his back. He let me go, but before I could register, he had me on his back with my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

I felt the breeze of the balcony, “Hang on tight,” he said, I did and was about to as why when I felt us falling. A tiny scream left my lips which caught me by surprise.