Chapter 1- Let Me Introduce Myself

Jessica’ point of view-

So my name is Jessica but everyone calls me Streaks because of my red hair. It started off as streaks in my brown hair, people started calling me streaks and even though I already dyed my whole head red, the name just stuck with me. Anyways I don’t take shit from no body, everyone knows not to mess with me, and well that’s about it. My dad is the leader of the biggest gang in the country so my family is feared by everyone. When me and my twin brother Hayden, Hayz for short, turn 21 we’ll be taking over dad’s position. He thought that since me and Hayz were twins he didn’t want either of us to feel neglected if the other one took the position so he decided to give it to the both of us. So this is mostly my life, I go on missions, I’ve killed people (bad people, not innocent) pissed people off, a lot of things.

Today was the second week of senior year, well for me and my gang it was the first day since we were all on vacation in Miami. All the teenagers in the gang were taking a break from the shit around us, so we left everything in the hands of our parents and older people, but now we’re back and we have to go to school, ugh.

I was wearing a red plaid mini skirt, a black t-shirt crop top, some black combat boots with black stockings. I put on eye liner, mascara and red lipstick. I grabbed some gold chains and put them around my neck, along with some rings and my charm bracelet my parents gave me for my birthday last year. I put my gun behind my top along my waist band, which was covered by my signature black leather jacket. I grabbed my black Chanel leather messenger bag and my black ray bans and was out the door in seconds.

I walked down stairs and into the kitchen where my mom and dad were making out.

“Ah! My eyes! They burn!” I yelled as I covered my eyes with my hands.

“Oh cut it out Jessica,” my dad chuckled. I rolled my eyes, he and mom refuse to call me Streaks, they said ‘we named you Jessica for a reason,’ whatever.

“Hurry up Hayz or we’ll be late,” I said as I grabbed a granola bar from the pantry. 

“I’m coming Streaks!” he called from upstairs.

“Jess, meeting after school tell your brother,” dad said before I left the kitchen I nodded and left as I happily munched on my granola bar.

“Let’s go,” Hayz said as he walked to the door.

On the way to school we talked about random things, we were laughing at an old memory we were remembering when we entered the parking lot.

I scanned the parking lot in search of anything new, the only thing I could see were the seniors talking while taking glances this way, guess they were telling the freshman who we were.  Good.

I scanned my eyes further around the parking lot and my eyes stopped on a pair of unique grey eyes. Woah… what the hell was he doing here?!  He was wearing a dark blue V-neck, dark blue jeans, black combat boots, black leather jacket with a silver dog tag around his neck. I could see his vibrant grey eyes and light brown hair with natural blonde high lights. He was still gorgeous! He was standing next to another guy and girl. They were all ‘trying’ to look bad ass as they leaned on their car’s hood (which looked pretty awesome, but not as much as mine); the only difference is that with grey eyes, he actually looked badass and sexy.  He was still the same as the last time I saw him in that club in Miami.

Flashback (two weeks ago)-

I was dancing with Dax and Hailey, my two best friends, high a’f and drunk off my ass, but I was still conscious of my surroundings.