Chapter 28- WTF?! (Part 2)

*NOT EDITED*

Mason's POV-

"Jason?" I gasped.

He turned around, "Hello brother," he smirked.

"What the fuck?! I thought you were dead!"

"Oh bro, we have so much to catch up on," he sighed.

****

Nate's POV-

"Troops, ready?" we all nodded.

"Draco, you're group goes in East, Trent goes West, Nate goes South and I go North," Hayden said.

"Earpieces in," I said.

"Girls!" they came in looking pretty badass, I could see Draco and Christian drooling.

"Come on," they said and we stepped outside seeing over 1000 members geared up and ready to go. There were four groups and we were set. The girls were to stay in a high tech van, giving us instructions for the mean time and when they thought was necessary would step in and join the fight.

"Rippers! Tonight is the night the Critter's will go down! Tonight is the night we will avenge our own fallen members!" Hayden yelled and everyone shouted their agreements to him.

"For Jessica," we murmured.

***

It took us about 45 minutes to reach the Critter's ground, they were planning to attack at midnight and it's only 6 in the afternoon, so all of them are at the main base trying to prepare. 

It was time to take them down once and for all.

Mason's POV-

"So talk!" I shouted. 

"After the fire, I thought I was dead. Everyone did. I woke up from a coma a few months ago with amnesia, I couldn't contact any of you, because I didn't remember, but a few weeks after I woke up, my memory slowly started to come back. I'm back Mason, I'm back," he explained.

"Why have you been in hiding?!" I asked.

He sighed, "The fire that started at the house was my fault. Some guys were after me and decided to take me out, even if I was with you."

"Are they gone?"

"Yea, dad took care of them," he smiled.

I looked down, before looking at him and going over to embrace him, I haven't seen him in over a year and going from being together 24/7 to just me, it took its toll on me and him too I guess. Nothing hurts more than losing a sibling, even more a twin.

"Good to have you back Jay," I smiled.

"Good to be back, Mase," he smiled. "Now come on, there's something I want to show you," he smiled as he led me further down the warehouse.

I just didn't believe my own eyes, it couldn't be... no, no, no! Why my brother why?!

***********

Hayden's POV-

"FUCK!" I yelled as the fucker swiped the knife across my arm.

I grabbed my pistol and shot him in the head before heading to find my next kill. 

We had almost all of them out, and we've only lost a few. 

"GET OUT NOW! T-5 MINUTES UNTIL THIS PLACE BLOWS"  Nate screamed into the earpiece. 

 Shit, this place was about to blow.

Every Ripper ran out of the house leaving the Critter's confused, 

We ran out and into the vans, hightailing it out of there. 

After we were about half a mile away, we looked back and saw the house blow up. 

"Finally," I sighed and leaned into my seat. 

"Everyone do you copy?" I said into the earpiece. 

"Here," Christian, Draco, Trent, Wes and the girls  said.

"Nate, do you copy?" 

"Nate!" 

Something was wrong...

"EVERYONE! TURN THE FUCKING VANS EAST, TWELVE MILES OUT OF TOWN, WE NEED TO BE THERE! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! I REPEAT THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!" Nate voice rang out through the mics. 

Shit, what was going on? 

"You heard the man! GO! GO! GO!GO!" I ordered.

I took out my phone and called him, "What the fuck is going on Nate?!" i yelled at him.

"Fuck Hayden! Life's fucked up! I've got the fucking paper's to prove it," he yelled back.

"What the fuck are going on about?!" what the hell is wrong with him?! 

"As soon as get there, I'll show you and you'll see for yourself," he said before hanging up

__________________________

I'M BACK!!!!! Super short chapter i know, sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also sorry for being gone for so long, but I'm back!

2/3 chapters left for TBBATB :'(

Next update will be next week! Goodnight/Goodmorning! 

Comment? Vote/Share/Follow

_larisa_