Chapter 24- Oh F*ck

I can't believe it, its already been a year since I've started this book. I wouldn't have made it here, if it wasn't for all your awesome comments and votes. Thanks guys! I love you all! For this special birthday, I thought you guys deserved an update! So here it is! 

________________________________________________________

Chapter 24-

“WAIT!” I heard behind the door, Hayden and I froze before I gasped and turned around ready to open the door once again….but I felt my dad’s hand on my shoulder, I tried to fight him but he pulled me back and made me and Hayden face him.

“I need to talk to both of you, it’s important,” he said sternly, Hayz and I looked at each other before following him down the hall.

We entered a small office and he sat behind the desk, while we sat down in front of him.

Seconds felt like minutes, and minutes felt like hours, hours felt like an eterni-

“He’s not gone,” dad finally said. My head snapped up, “What?” Hayden was the first one to talk.

“The reason why you two saw him like that was because the doctors were in the middle of deciding whether he was going to walk again or not. He wasn’t hooked up because your mother and I were recommended to take him to a special hospital, he’s going to get better kids, he’s a Blaze,” dad smiled and I didn’t realize I was holding my breath until I slumped against the seat.

“Where is this hospital?” I asked

“in Sweden, they have some of the best specialists to help your brother get better, he will recover, but since he was shot ten times, it’ll go slowly,” dad explained.

“How long will you be gone?” Hayden questioned.

“I’ll be flying back and forth, but since we have a safe house over there, your mother and sister will be staying there,” he said before standing up. We stood up with him.

“Come on, I have an announcement to make, and now that everyone is here, I’ll make it a small meeting and give everyone the news,” he smiled, but there was something behind his smile that I just couldn’t put my finger on.

We walked silently behind dad as we entered the long hall way where every original Ripper was seated on the floor or leaning on the wall.

“Everyone,” dad started, mom who was holding a sleeping Bri, immediately came over and hugged him, dad kept a secure arm around her waist as he spoke.

“Thank you everyone for being here in our time of need, but there is no more need to worry. He will be recovering very soon to take his true place as a Blaze inside the Rippers!” dad said and everyone cheered, my eyes went wide along with Hayden’s as we looked at each other in shock, I knew Ashton was going to be over the moon when he wakes up.

“The next announcement is one I didn’t really need to think hard on because I know that they’re ready for what’s to come. They have proved their position constantly and I’m proud to say that instead of waiting for them to turn 21, I’m handing over the position now. I’m getting old and I have another little one to worry about, I know my kids are ready for this, so I ask you all that you treat them with the same amount of respect you have treated me and my wife, my kids, Hayden and Jessica Blaze”

I stood frozen in shock as I stared at my dad, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t blink, I was literally frozen. I didn’t think this day would come for another 2 years!

I felt as my dad pulled Hayden and me to his chest, I faintly heard the cheers and whistles.

“Thanks dad, this means a lot to us,” Hayden said and I nodded.

“We’ll have the official celebration once Ashton is better,” mom said and we all agreed.

“Sir, we have to get going,” a doctor came up.

“Right, congrats guys and I hope you guys prove me right, if you need any help ask your uncle or your granddad,” he said as he kissed our foreheads goodbye along with mom.

We didn’t want to wake Bri, so we just kissed her chubby cheeks before telling our parents to call us when they landed. Soon, after being dismissed most of the Rippers left and we got down to business.

Hayden and I got to our parent’s house immediately went to dad’s office; we both took a shot of dad’s good whiskey congratulating the other. Later we found ourselves sorting out some papers we had been assigned to a while ago, just never got to them.

My phone went off and I answered a quick hello, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

“Wow, so my girlfriend is alive,” I heard Mason’s sarcastic remark on the other line.

“Hey babe, I’m sorry, it’s just family issues,” I said in short.

“Are you still out of town?” he asked.

“No,” I answered as I told Hayden I would take this outside.

“When can I see you, I miss you!” he whined, I could practically see the pout on his face.

I smiled, “why don’t we hang out tonight? You can come to my place, we can order in and watch a movie,” I suggested.

“Is that all…” he trailed off.

I silently gasped, “You dirty, dirty boy,” I whispered.

“What? I’m a boy that has needs and misses his girlfriend,” he said and I had to refrain myself from gong ‘aww.’

“Come around 8, we can do something special,” I purred out the ‘special’ part.

I heard him groan quietly, “I’ll see you later baby,” I said seductively, hearing him groan loudly before handing up. I laughed and went back into the office to finish off the papers, already thinking about what to do to make it up to him tonight.

**

It was almost 8, I had already showered, shaved and lotioned my whole body. I made sure the hot tub in my room was set perfectly, with little candles all around the room, making sure they wouldn’t fall or catch on fire. I had the deserts on the table, chocolate covered strawberries, grapes, whipped cream, etc. I heard the doorbell downstairs and grabbed my phone texting Mason that the door was open and I was upstairs.

A few minutes later I heard him knock on my door, the lights were off, only the lights of the fire illuminating the room.

“Babe?” he called.

I took one more glance at the short, black see through nightie I had worn just for him with my black five inch heels. I can’t believe I was doing this as I took a glance at the piece of metal that connected from the floor to the ceiling, in the middle of the room. I made sure to grab one of my new favorite songs picked out and ready to start playing, I told him to come in and when the door opened I closed it behind him as I quickly blind-folded his eyes.

“Woah, babe, is everything ok?” he said as he gently touched my hands.

“Shh,” I whispered as I pulled his shirt over his head and led him to the chair and handcuffed his arms.

I pressed play on the stereo and the song, Earned It by the Weeknd started playing.

“Jessica?” Mason said as he pulled on the cuffs.

“You wanted to do something special right?” I whispered in his ear.

I saw him visibly gulp, “Uh, yeah, but weren’t we just ordering in and watching a movie?” he whispered.

“Is that really what you want?” I asked as my hand gently glided on his muscular chest, I felt as his muscles clenched underneath my touch.

His breathing got heavier as he couldn’t respond, I slowly slipped the blindfold off and let him see me.

“Oh fuck,” he groaned.

___________________________________________________

ohh things are about to get steamy!!! 

until next time guys! i promise to update soon! 

Comments? Vote/ Follow

_larisa_