Chapter 3- My Talking Bed

Jessica's point of view-

"Streaks, help!" I heard in the ear piece.

"Dax where are you?" I asked.

"Terrace west side...they've got Hayz," Dax said.

"On my way," I said as I ran to the terrace, everyone else from the enemy gang was either dead or ran away like the cowards they were. My gang were the only ones here searching for anything we could hold against the enemy gang. When I got to the terrace I saw Dax holding his left side, while someone with a black ski mask on had my brother in a head lock. I reacted quickly, I lifted my gun and shot the guy in the shoulder, he screamed out in pain as he let go of my brother, Hayz fell on the floor holding his left side also and his left shoulder, he was losing too much blood.

"Hayz, hold on, we're going to get you out of here! Dax go get help! Hurry!" I yelled and Dax ran out in search of someone.

"Hayz, it's going to be fine, come on," I said as I was about to drag him out when I heard a bullet fire! Hayz groaned as he slumped in my arms. I whipped my head to the guy, he had grey eyes, it was the only thing I could see along with a dragon tattoo that was on his back due to the big rip he had on his shirt.

I grabbed my gun and shot him at the same time he shot me, I felt a piercing pain in my head, the last thing I saw before I collapsed was the guy holding his head as he stumbled back and fell off of the terrace...

**

I gasped awake, that guy, why does he seem so familiar?

I took deep breaths as I calmed my breathing; I got up being careful not to wake up Hayz and walked down stairs. I walked out back to the gazebo and sat down on the steps, I don't think I will ever forget that night.

It was about six months ago, when Dad, Hayz and I went out to get something for mom, it was the day before her birthday and we were shopping for gifts while she stayed home with some body guards. We had all gotten her gifts and were arriving home when we noticed that there was no one outside guarding the house. We rushed inside after we grabbed some weapons that dad always keeps in his trunk. When we arrived we found blood trailing out back, we found the body guards out cold and bleeding, but there was no sign of mom. Right where the steps led out into the woods there was a bloody hand print on the white floor boards....mom's bloody handprint. There was also a note saying to give up $20 mil and 500 kilos of uncut cocaine... or mom would die.

Dad lost it when he saw the warning note. In two days we had come up with a plan, hell no we weren't gonna give them the satisfaction of giving up, but we weren't gonna let mom die either.

We were gonna do a surprise attack on the main house of the enemy's gang, where we were sure they had mom and they did. As soon as dad found her, Hayz and I told him to leave, although he was reluctant, he was stuck in between saving the love of his life and leaving his two children in the enemy's terf.

That night, Hayz and I almost died, Hayz was shot in his left side and shoulder, along with his spine, he was paralyzed for three months, but can walk perfectly now. Me, I was shot in my right shoulder, and had a couple stabs but I was fighting hard. When that guy shot me, he shot me right in the head; it was a miracle I was even alive after that, I was in coma for almost five months. That night was fuzzy at first, each night since I woke up I would get memories, the one I just had is the newest one. Those eyes, I've seen them, I just don't know where... it had to be before I killed him though, because I killed him...

I lit up a smoke and blew in; this helped me calm down when I had these dreams. I looked up at the moon, it was peaceful and I was left with my thoughts.