Chapter 7- A Sappy Love Story? No Thanks.

Jessica’s point of view-

Two months later-

I breathed in the fresh air as I stared out into Paris having a beautiful view of the Eiffel tower. I was glad this place was secluded or else I would have never stepped out onto a balcony in only a guy’s button down. I felt muscular arms wrap around me and I grinned as I placed my hands over his.

“It’s cold, let’s go back to bed,” his husky voice murmured in my ear.

“I know, I just needed some fresh air,” I whispered back as I now stared up at the night sky.

“I’ll go make us some dinner then,” he whispered as he kissed my neck softly. I sighed in content and nodded. He squeezed me once more before walking back inside our room in only his boxers. After a few minutes I got really cold so I walked back into my room and closed the balcony door. I smirked as I saw the messy sheets and shook my head as I walked downstairs after putting on some clean boxers of his.

It’s been two weeks since I left home with Weston and two weeks since we’ve visited Columbia and Spain. Right now we were in France if you haven’t noticed. Weston and I have picked a couple friends along the way so far.

Currently we’ve found Draco and Marium they were a couple, have been together for three years. They’re both 19 and their families disowned them when they found out that they had a relationship. Draco was from a poor family, they could barely maintain food on the table. Marium's family was rich and were disappointed when they saw the man that she wanted to marry in the future wasn't of their class, Draco's family agreed because they weren't of the same class, so they both got disowned. They didn't care they were in love, with Marium's inheritance from her grandmother who was happy for her and Draco, who also died a couple months ago, they lived in a moderate home. They were happy as ever, but after being tormented by both their families they took the first chance they could get at leaving Italy. Draco was great with guns, ever since I saw him hunting in the woods one time, I just happened to be in the woods also, Weston was off running and errand for me and I was training with a few daggers when I heard bullets go off and when I thought there was harm heading my way I grabbed a gun and went looking for the noise. I tackled Draco thinking he was after me, we rolled and when I had a dagger at his neck I was tackled by Marium who used gymnastics as her defense mechanism. She dodged my hits and managed to pin me for a second before I also had a knife at her throat, but after saying I meant no harm because I noticed the way they were both dressed in their hunting clothes and after I got over the shock of Draco missing my head with a bullet by about a centimeter. We got along after I told them who I was and offered them a spot in my new gang. It took them two hours of the 24 hours I gave them to choose to come with me. After leaving Italy, we went to Spain.

There we found Christian and Caleb, they were 18. They were twins and they lived in the streets of Barcelona playing music with an old guitar, ever since their family had died in a car accident they’ve been alone. We took them in after we saw how good they both were at conning and manipulating people into giving them money. After not finding any one else with skills we set out to Germany,

There we found Friscela, she’s 18, we were at the library looking for old maps of the town we were in when Christian couldn’t get his eyes off of her. He looked at her the whole time we were there, like a freaking stalker, but it paid out in the end when he noticed something. She was on her lap top and he got a look at her screen, they were a whole bunch of codes on there and when the light flickered after she touched a button and silently laughed as she saw some snobby girl squeal, he knew it was her who did it. She did it for an hour, making them blink and turn off, she even got the computer screens to turn off and on, she made the copiers go haywire, shooting paper here and there. She was chuckling the whole time and when she finished with her computer tricks, I told them we should go over to her. Christian was the first one to sit next to her and I tell you it was love at first sight. It was cute, since Friscela lived with her brother who had recently had a baby with his wife, she didn’t want to be a burden to them so she decided to come with us, much to her brother’s dismay, but anyways, Christian and Friscela had gotten into a relationship ever since we were on the plane heading to Brazil. I was happy for them since they are growing strong every day and have been together ever since that first day.