Chapter 35: Her Awakening

“Hahahahaha! This brings back memories! Back then I was the one who killed  the queen!” The bluenette’s orbs widen hearing Haizaki as she shifted her gaze away from her father’s slowly fading body. Haizaki just smirk as the bluenette’s tears stream down her cheeks.

“Yes! Tetsumi! You heard me right! I killed your mother! Back when I was still a kid, I approach her! Of course thinking I’m nothing but a mere child, she approach me as well!” He laugh uncontrollably Kuroko’s sadness was slowly replaced with anger.

“With her near enough? I revealed the dagger before stabbing her! Yes Tetsumi! I killed~ your beloved mother! Wahahahaha! I killed her that effortlessly! And who took the blame? It was your beloved mice!”  Haizaki continued laughing as the air suddenly grew stronger around them unnoticeably.

“You killed her?” Kuroko uttered as Haizaki continued laughing.

“Oh yes Deary… I K.I.L.L her…”

“You will pay for that…” She whispered as she lowered her head, slowly the wind grew much stronger slowly turning around the throne. Slowly the throne got scattered as a strong rage of light surround the young bluenette. Her wings were then spread wide as it turned to six pairs once again, her shoulder leng hair had gotten longer again as her black dress turned to a pure white gown.

Hanamiya was pretty sure this was the same power that appeared when he almost killed Reo.

This type of power again…

Haizaki had completely gone silent looking at the source of light. But before he could clearly see what’s within those light. He was more than surprise to just notice that something had already took a deep grip on his throat as he can no longer feel the floor. He heard loud pairs of wings flapping, as he tried to catch his breath he saw Kuroko holding his neck up as he flew up.

“Die…” She whispered by a split second he was crashed down the ground with the bluenette simply letting go of him before kicking him. Haizaki spits out blood as he know anger had took over the bluenette. The kind and sweet girl had disappeared now, and she no longer exist by now.

Hanamiya remained frozen of what he just saw as he tried to swallow a heavy lump on his throat. Later, the bluenette went down as she formed a spear on her hands. She pointed it at Haizaki as the silver haired trembles in fear… it was the first time that he felt such fear in his whole life.

“Die… die…. DIE!” The bluenette slowly started sobbing as he leaned his spear closer to the devil’s neck. Her beautiful face was taited with tears already.

“Just die!” She yelled as she pulled the spear back before making it run toward Haizaki again, but before she could do, the throne at her back grew back to normal as it grew up to a black giant rose. Slowly it’s vines captivated her as it pulled her back. Both her arms were spread out forcefully as the rose’s thorns slowly torn her dress apart as it also bind her wings.

She screamed in pain as tears escape from her sapphire blue orbs. Haizaki then took a deep breath in relieve.

Mother…

-

“Revenge produce nothing in the end… it will only lead you to the path of darkness rather than the path of light.” A lady with long blue locks uttered with a smile as a younger bluenette sat on her lap. “So Tetsumi… please do don’t take revenge even if people was to hurt you…”

-

Remembering such made her close her eyes wanting to forget about everything. It was a nightmare. She wanted it to end right now so badly. She wanted to end it right now.

But she just can’t, Heaven Doesn’t even Know when will this nightmare end or will it even end. She wanted to die to, If she wasn’t the 13th key she would have already…. If she doesn’t love Akashi, she would be more than just glad to die right now.

She wants to end this nightmare.

-

“Oi, Akashi… Is there something wrong?”  Kagami ask as the red head sighed, shifting his gaze awat from the sky as he look at the red haired knight.

“No… nothing’s wrong…. I must be worried to her that much to feel such uneasy feeling…” He answered as he prepared his things for their attack. They’re pretty sure that the princcess is still alive, opening to the fact that earth hasn’t fell completely.

“C’mon now… there’s no time to waste…” Reo uttered as he face the hidden temple of the forest they were in. He took a deep breath as he started chanting unfamiliar words. Slowly the gates to heaven opened as they were more than ready to face Haizaki.

“Okay! C’mon! Let’s go save Tetsu!” Aomine uttered aloud.

“Okay!”

They took a step into the gate….

.

.

.

Unknowingly that they are being followed…..