Chapter 1: The Escape

“Seiji-kun! Let’s hurry!”  A certain sky blue haired girl ran throughout the dark night as the stars twinkle with different in color. In her hand was a somewhat pale hand of her dearest friend, or should I say someone more than just a friend.

“But princess… you’ll be punished if you do this…” The red headed said worriedly. He doesn’t want to trouble the girl that has been always there for him.

“I don’t care! I won’t let my father kill you!” She was furious upon saying those words, she loved Akashi and she’ll do everything for him. Now she is wondering how even they got into such mess.

.

.

.

Tetsumi was walking by the castles hall as she slowly spread her lovely snow white wings and her plain pink gown sways gracefully as she welcomed the morning, while her feet could feel the cold, clean floor, she was wearing nothing for her feet after all.

She loves seeing the sun shine as she saw a mirror by the hall. A certain mirror that shows what humans are doing, the mirror is somehow assigned to certain cheerful blond.

Tetsumi would giggle seeing what the blond teen usually does as she cares to look at his daily activity.

“Despite of looking very mature, he’s pretty childish… “ She mumbled to herself as she walk closer to the hall where his father does every orders.

“My daughter has learned to love the black angel…”  She stood froze hearing this, aware of who her father if referring to.

“But there should be a deeper reason for him to be punished…” Her sky blue orbs widen, hearing this from the King’s adviser.

“Haven’t you seen how he looks like? His wings are black, the color of his eyes are different, he’s much more powerful than us, even his power is the strongest among the strongest!” The king uttered as his dear daughter started trembling in fear.

“Isn’t this an advantage?” His adviser questioned while the bluennete remains silent behind the walls.

“I’m worried about this kingdom… have you forgotten? There shall be an angel born different among us, and he or she is neither to save or destroy our world and the human world…” The king was sent into silence.

“Because we treated him nothing more than a prisoner… there’s no way  he’ll save us… it’s a big possibility he’s living into darkness now…” The king’s adviser mumbled jumping into different conclusions.

“I wonder how he is even born that way…  both his parents were pure angels, but 6 years after his birth both disappeared… they must be taken into hell…” the King’s adviser sighed as he lets out these words.

“Seito was a devil before as I heard…  Before my father died he forgiven Seito and was returned into this kingdom… that must be the reason for that boy’s appearance… However the couple’s disappearance was a mystery, until now…” The bluennete’s orbs widen upon hearing this from her father.

“I see… such a pitiful child…”

“So then first thing in tomorrow morning… Akashi Seijuurou shall be exterminated.” Tetsumi trembles hearing such words.

“Seiji… no I could still do something for him……” She mumbled to herself.

“But we might just throw him to hell like what we usually do!” Tetsumi listened for a moment to the King’s adviser, but knowing his father quite well, she knows her father wouldn’t accept the suggestion.

“He is a strong young man… he could lead those devils to destroy us… it’s our only choice… he must be killed...”  Her heart felt a pang of pain hearing this from her own father. But she shouldn’t felt that pain, she must think of a plan to save the red head no matter what.

A plan was quickly made up inside her.

“And beside from that… Tetsumi must marry a man deserving for him…” She heard that,  however she didn’t  mind, her mind was already set on the red haired. As seconds pass Tetsumi snapped into her thoughts as she quickly ran before her father could see her.

.

.

.

As she ran along with her friend, her mind was filled with thoughts, thoughts she’d never expect to happen, and now the life of her love may fade into thin air which she couldn’t afford if this tragedy takes place.

“Tetsumi!” The red haired yelled as he notice the bluennete’s pained expression.

“Sei, there’s no time to waste! You need to get out of here!”  Tetsumi explained as she stop running for a while, causing for the black angel to stop as well.

“But…” He tried to uttered but he was cut off as he saw the bluennete sobbing.

“You need to understand Seiji-kun! You know how important you are to me! You need to understand, please….” She cried even more as words came out from her mouth.

“There’s no place I could go…” He lowered his head as he said so.

“There is, it’s the only place you could be out of reach…”

“Where? If I could ever escape, do you think there would be someone I could run to?”

“Of course there is! Once you reach the human world, you’ll immediately teleported to your own home, the humans will also think you’ve been there the whole time… At least there… you might find friends and everyone could accept you!”  Their conversation was cut off as both heard some guards running near them, they started running again of course with Akashi being dragged by the bluenette.

“Here it is… the portal…” Before Akashi could utter another word, the bluenette started chanting unfamiliar word which he clearly understands.

“Puerta a otro mundo…” As she chanted the word a round  white hole appeared brfore them, there was a strong force of wind running toward them, but the bluenette didn’t mind of it.

“ abierto delante de mí…” The wind grew stronger so is the light from the hole. Tetsumi’s long sky blue locks dance gracefully due to the strong wind while the red haired did nothing but to watch her.

“ Y nunca deberá abrir para cualquier otro!” The light was no longer to strong, the wind calm down as a large round gate appear before them.

“There he is!” A Knight yelled as he saw the couple, Sijuurou’s hetero orbs widen as Tetsumi hold tight on the black angel’s hand.

“Sei!” Tetsumi yelled at the friend of her.

“No! I can’t leave you!” Akashi uttered loudly obviously he was panicking.

“You have to! Seiji! Please! I swear, I’ll be fine…”

“I LOVE YOU! I CAN’T JUST LEAVE YOU BEHIND!” He yelled loudly and quickly, as the bluennete was sent into silence.

“So do I…” She whispered as tears slowly escape from her blue orbs. 

However before Akashi could notice he was push toward the door as he started falling eternity.

“Tetsumi!” He screamed as the light slowly took place on his sight, slowly the princess’s figure disappeared in a blink of an eye. He could feel tears escaping from his eyes. He slowly shut his eyes as he continuously fall. 

Why is this happening?

Tetsumi…