Chapter 25: Explaination

For some reason, Teiko’s basketball team was in the bluenette’s house. It was Akashi’s sugestion so he could explain everything properly.

A few questions were answered and it satisfied mostly more of them. Even things were confusing for the angels they tried their best to convince the team.  There was only one thing in their mind, it was the only explaination why the princess’s wing became six.

Kise was sitting on a chair beside the bluenette’s bed. She lays there peacefully as he was trying to understand the explaination he just heard.

Kurokocchi…

.

.

.

“It’s probably because she’s the angel the myths has been talking about…” Akashi stated as Kise just ask why Kuroko’s wings were six.

“What myth?” the green haired teen uttered as he cross his arms. Looking at the black angel.

“The myth of two angels that will neither save or destroy heaven and earth…” He whispered carefully enough  to make the team hear him

“She use to believe I was the angel to save the world due to the power I had and the kndness she says I have…” Akashi chuckled saying such. “But everything was in the opposite way for the others… saying I’m a monster…”

“With her believing gave me will to live… Until the day the king ordered for my exicution…” Kise’s orbs widen hearing him say so.

“To be able to escape my cruel fate… She protected me from her own father… She threw me to this land just in the name of saving me…” The red head titled his head.

“Thinking it was an unforgivable sin… she was punish, her voice was taken away from her as she was thrown to earth as well… to have her voice back she must retrieve me at  any way…” Akashi uttered.

“However things didn’t go well… ” Kagami cutted off the shorter teen as he leaned on the wall crossing his arms.

“During our stay here the gates of hell was slowly unsealed… adding the bad deeds humans has been doing, only made a single chain closing the gate…”  Aomine added. “The king grew despirate at that rate and decided to ask help to Akashi himself…”

“In the name of protecting the key left to open the gate of hell…” Kagami calmly stated.

“So where’s the key?” Riko ask with curiousity.

“The key?” Kagami bit his lower lip as he couldn’t believe such situation…

“Is Tetsumi…”

The fact made the team thought that the bluenette the ony angel who could destroy and save the workd. Being the key gave the risk for her to become the reason of the world’s end… While her power would be the reason to seal the gates of hell completely.

.

.

.

“KUROKOCCHI!” The blonde beamed as bluenette slowly opens her eyes. With a smile the blonde tackled her with an embrace. Even so she was still on bed. Kuroko blush slightly seeing the worried blonde.

“Ryouta~! You shouldn’t treat a girl that way you know…” the blonde pouted as he let go. Geez Reocchi! You should just allow me to do so.

Realizing it was Reo who was sitting at the other side of the bed the bluenette quickly rose but she was later stop by Reo. He petted her as he smiled.

“It’s okay… nothing bad happened to me…” the bluenette started sobbing as she lowered her head.

“I’m glad you’re okay  Reo-chan…”

Things went processing of what the blonde and the raven haired just said…

“PRINCESS/KUROKOCCHI! YOUR VOICE IS BACK!”