Chapter 14: Reunation

The princess of heaven was left alone at her and the two knight’s house, since it was getting late, she decided to cook for the two friends of hers.

As she was preparing her phone rang, which cut her of what she is currently doing

This should be the both of them…

‘Tetsu! We’re terribly sorry! We can’t go home yet because couch Ricko won’t allow us unless the whole court is clean! We’ll be home late.

P.S: Kagami said that he’ll court you once we’re already at heaven…

From: Dai-chan’

Tetsumi chuckled as she read the whole message, seconds later another message followed.

‘it was just a jokeTetsumi! I didn’t intentionaly  say that!

P.S: please prepare the knives for me… I have a moron to kill

From: Tai-chan’

Knives?

‘Don’t Tetsu! I don’t want to die yet!’

Tetsumi was suppose to reply them, however A knock was heard in a certain mansion, the bluenette quickly walk toward the entrance door. She was currently busy mumbling to herself, annoyed at the two Knight’s behavior.

Is it them already?

However… As she opened the door.

Tears slowly escape from the bluenette’s saphire orbs as he saw his two knights along with the person she has been searching. Unable to stop her tears, it became a stream as countless teardrops escape from her eyes.

The red haired tiger was with his familiar toothy grin as both his hand were behind his head, the tanned knight however simply smiled and the shorter teen look at the blue haired princess in front of him, he was frozen in disbelief.

“Tetsumi……” The short teen whispered as the princess grew emotional.

Seiji-kun…

Second were counted before the bluenette tackled the red head with an embrace, as both completely fell down the ground. The black angel manage to proper his position, even he was all dirty down the ground, he didn’t mind. He embrace the bluenette back as tears slowly escape from his hetero orbs.

He could feel that the front of his shirt was wet, but he didn’t care, he just embrace her like there’s no tomorrow as both continue crying.

“I’m here now Tetsumi…” The black angel uttered as he tried to comfort her.

“I won’t leave you anymore…” The black angel whispered. Even he knows that she can’t respond, he still spoke a few words, knowing that she’ll listen.

I rather die than to leave your side.

 [A/N: Kyah! so they meet again :3]