Chapter 11: Basketball?

“Big sis!” Kise exclaimed as he heard his sister’s voice from his phone. She was calling him

“Could I stay here in my classmate’s house for a while?... Please!... Ugh! How could I have good grades if we can’t finish our assighnment!... please!... I really am serious!... yeay!...Wait? pick me up?... Fine Onee-chan! At 4 p.m.? Great!... Bye big sis!” He quickly hang up, it was a fast conversation.

 He was still at the three angel’s house. He slept over there after their assighnment was done. Since it was a holliday, he’d like to show his friend’s something.

You lied to your sister Ryou-chan…” The bluenette gloomed as she look at Kise.

“Hehehe, we’re not finish yet! We still need pictures… remember?”  The pictures they used last night was horrable, a the holliday was announced they decided to look for it on the following day.

“Nee~? But I could do it myself… your sisters might be worried…” She pouted, yet the notebook was coveing half of her face, the blond didn’t notice her action.

“Well… they wouldn’t I swear! After searching for pictures let’s go out for a while!” Kise suggested as he hold both the bluenette’s hand.

“Not without me around.” The two knights said in choros. As they look at eachother.

“Stop copeying me Ahomine!” Kagami protested.

“You stop!” And before the blond and the bluenette could react, there was already a wrestling in front of them.

They’re hopeless…

“Nee~? Of course I’ll bring you two!” Kise exclaimed with a huge smile… “But our assighnment first!”

“Eh?”

.

.

.

“Oi! Kise! What’s the big idea of bringing us here in the park!” Aomine exclaimed, as he saw Kise starting to dribble a basketball.

“Nee~? Isn’t it obvious… we’re in a basketball court right now… it means we’re going to play basketball…” Kise explained.

“We know that! But why all of sudden!?!” The tanned angel protested as he grew irretated on the blonde’s smile.

“Oi! Princess… You mentioned it to him, didn’t you?” Kaggami questioned, shifting his gaze to the bluenette. The bluenette smiled as she nodded.

I know you’re interested in the sport…

“Eh? Kagamicchi! I never knew you call her ‘princess’ before…” Kise said with a smile as Kagami flustered.

“Well… that’s cute~” Kise said childishly.

“Tai-chan and Dai-chan knows the rules quite well! So there’s no need to teach them..” The lettering was bold enough for the three teens to see it…

“I see you really love the sport…”

“It’s just interesting!” Both the knight said in choros again.

“Eh? Let’s just start before an argument takes place!” Kise started dribbling the ball, as he ran toward the two knights.

“Tsk! Let’s see what you got Kise!” Kagami uttered.

Time skip~

“YOU SAID IT’S YOUR FIRST TIME PLAYING! BUT WHAT TYPE OF SKILLS ARE THOSE!” Kise exclaimed as both his orbs were wider than ever.

[A/N: I am terribly sorry… I don’t know how to explain any basketball action… T^T.]

“Skills…” Kagami said planely.

“HOW COULD YOU BE SO GOOD THEN! FIRST KAGAMICCHI IS A HIGH JUMPER AND AOMINECCHI IS REALLY UNSTPPABLE! IT’S IMPOSIBLE YOU NEVER PLAYED THE GAME BEFORE!” Kise flared, he can’t believe what he is seeing.

Tehee… my brothers really love the sport…”

“WE DON’T!”

“But Ryou-chan… your skills are pretty amazing… you copied each of their moves perfectly without any single conflict!” There was a smile on the bluenette’s face as she said so.

“Tehee… Thanks for the compliment Kurokocchi! It really means a lot…” Kise scratched the back of his head as there was a tint of pink on his cheeks. Kagami ang Aomine glared at him.

“Eh? What did I do!”

Over possesive and protective brothers…” Kise gulp as he readed that.

“Well umm…. Wait! Coach will deffinitly agree if you join the basketball club! Captain will be really pleased! “ Kise said with a huge smile on his face.

“But…” Both the knights look at the bluenette.

I’ll be fine!

“Yeay! We’ll be the best team ever!” Kise exclaimed before wrapping his arms around both the the tall teens neck.

“I could imagine how it would be like! We’ll be the champions of all the champions! Hey make sure to come with me tomorrow at the gym! And blah blah blah!” So on he continued talking without the two teens listening. All they could hear is blah, blah and blah.

“Oi Kise! Stop That!” Aomine mumbled.

“Basketball huh… I guess it’ll be fun!” Kagami said with his familiar toothy grin, with that the tall tanned teen agreed. As the bluenette smiled.

Holding back bacause of me… I won’t allow it.

[A/N: classes are so damn near... huhuhu! looks like i'll be able to update a little rarely now... T^T.]