Epilogue

Kise was clad with his winter outfit as he was walking alone in the middle of the snow. His orbs show slight sadness looking at the certain feather pendant. He wanted to see the bluenette so badly but he just can’t.

He just continued walking all by himself as he stuffed his hands into his pocket, opening to the fact that it was already winter. Snow slowly fall before him as he would see smoke like things exiting his ,outh once he is exhaling. He had fun looking at them though.

Later on he found himself on a hill where his team would meet up. But what surprise him is a girl with a long skyblue hair, wearing a white coat , a scarf and black stockings was standing on the hill facing the sky (Story’s cover). A sky’s part in which the clouds has faded somehow, reveals the lovely blue sky. Her dark blue scarf gracefully dances as the cold breeze blew it slightly, her white coat would also slightly move due the wind. Kise’s orbs widen realizing something.

“Kurokocchi?” With that, the girl’s attention was wholly, it was really her. His bestest friend, the princess of heaven.

Tears stream down his cheeks. The bluenette smiled at him as the blonde’s feet was already out of control. He unconsciously ran toward the bluenette as he embrace her.

“Kurokocchi! I miss you so much!” He embrace tightens as more tears stream down his cheeks, the bluenette’s smile lighten up as she tap the back of the blonde.

“It’s been a while Ryou-chan!” Kise snapped back into reality as he pushes the bluenette away quickly yet gently.

“Ho-how were you able to get back ssu~!”

“My father just let us.” Her smile lighten up as she uttered so as Kise blink in confusion.

“Us?” Before the bluenettte could answer…

“KI-CHAN/KISE-KUN!” And there was Momoi dragging Aomine and Kagami by their arms and there was Riko who was dragging Reo and Akashi with her. MuraSAKIBARA AND Midotima were along with him. But as soon as they saw the bluenette they let go of the idiots and went running toward her making Kise walk away from her a little.

“TETSU-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!” Momoi screamed as she hug the bluenette making both of them fell. Riko just then look at the two, sooner as the bluenette and pinknette got up they were with their group girly hug.

“I miss the two of you!” Kuroko uttered aloud, sooner the two girls smirk seeing a plane silver ring on the bluenette ring finger. Momoi quickly held it as she look at the ever simple ring.

“Is this an engagement ring!?!” Riko uttered seeing the ring making the bluenette blush.

“With Akashi-kun?! “ The pinknette’s pink orbs sparkle as she look at the blushing bluenette.

“Wrong with that…” Reo entered their conversation, dragging Akashi with him. “They’re actually married~!”  He uttered grabbing both the couple’s hand with the rings on their ring finger. With that the two girls scream on top of their lung as they congratulated the tougue tied bluenette.

“So what are you exactly dping here nanodayo!” Midorima uttered seemingly serious hinting that there might be a problem again. Akashi just smiled.

“We’re going to live here…” He uttered calmly as Murasakibara blink twice.

“You mean forever?” The purplenette uttered as he stop munching the crackers earlier.

“Till death…” Kagami and Aomine said in unison.

“But still, we’re going back to heaven at times, knowing that our family is there.” Reo uttered with a smile.

“Ahem… and your wife…” That was Akashi’s revenge. Later the two girls were already interrogating the raven haired as he just sweat drop.

“C’mon guys! Let’s have snacks~! My treat!!!” Kise uttered aloud. Opening to the fact that he has the money enough for Kagami and Murasakibara and to all of them.

“Hai!”

With that, it was somehow a happy ending for them.

Now’s the end of Heaven Not Knowing Everything…

-