Chapter 32: No Good

By the time Akashi and the others heard Aomine's yell, they went to where the voice came from. They were welcomed with Aomine down the floor as the piano room was a complete mess. The piano was turned upside down, the curtains were torn apart, music sheets were scattered down the ground and all. It was a complete mess. A thing that doesn't need explanation at all.

"Oi! Aomine! What happened?!" The red haired knight ask with a mark of fear on his face. He had a clue or two what is actually happening and he's more afraid to ask about it knowing the possibility. Aomine didn't answere at all.

"Aomine! Answerer me! Damn it!" He scolded as Aomineg gritted his teeth as his fist tremebles.

"They got her..." With that, Kagami's orbs widen hearing his partners words. He gritted is teeth as he clenched his fist. Slowly amger had took over him.

"WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU PROTECT HER!?!" Kagami flared pulling the front shirt of Aomine, raising him up. It was later reavealed that tears had formed at the edge at the tanned teen's midnight blue orbs. Kagami was wy to angry to notice that, it was his first time to be very upset right now.

"I'm sorry... by the time I arrive here... Hanamiya was already ready to leave... I wasn't able to make it in time...." He tried to explain as the image of what just happened enter his very mind.

Tetsu...

"DAMN YOU AHOMINE!" Kagami flared as he let go of Aomine;'s front shirt. Both his hands then ran up his head as he pulled his own hair up roughly in frustration. He can't believe that his frenemy just let Hanamiya slip away with the princess with him. Now that the 13th key is on the devil's hand it'd be a big trouble for them.

"I'm so sorry..." Aomine manage to utter not looking at the red tiger. He clench his fist as he gritted his teeth. They're in a total nightmare right now.

"APOLOGIZING CAN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL!!!" He flared... for the first time, Aomine just remained silent as the red haired tiger continued scolding him. He deserve this from the red headed knight after all. Both promise to protect the bluenette but one failed.

"Calm down Taiga," Reo tried to calm the tiger down but to no avail. He was just to angry at Aomine and himself to much that he can't take the fact that Haizaki got his hands on the 13th key. If he hates himself, think about how he hates Haizaki and Hanamiya by now. Think how he wanted to kill those two so badly.

"Calm down? How the hell could I calm down if Tetsumi is out there with those devils! She may die any moment from now and both heaven and earth may fall down any moment later!" He slammed the desk in front of him as he furiously look at the raven haired adviser. He hates this situation so much that he wanted to destroy everything by now.

"Do you think we don't understand the situation is, Taiga? Being like that in the moment can't help at all. So please do calm down and think what we can do to retrieve the princess back... understood?" Akashi glared at him as Kagami got control of himself. He bit his lower lip as he look away from Akashi feeling a slight tint of shame.

Looking at Akashi didn't only make him know the current situation, but it also scared him. Akashi may look completely calm right now. But this black angel is more than willing to strip the flesh out of anyone's bone for the sake of Kuroko. He could even possibly pulvorise their bone completely.

"Sorry..." He uttered in a calm voice. His heart however remained wild and all. He's worried sick about his childhood friend, so what do you probably expect? He and Aomine are like brothers to the bluenette, and they would even panic at a simple bruise Kuroko could even get.

He couldn't afford to loss the bluenette...

-

"PRINCESS! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Both Kagami quickly ask as Kuroko tripped on her foot. They were playin around the royalties family garden at the moment and after the bluenette fell their happiness got faded for a moment.

"Bakagami! She did fell! There's no way she's fine!" The tanned bluenette uttered crossing his arms as the red haired's eye brew twitch.

"I am just asking if the bruise is painful Ahomine!"

"of course all bruises hurts! Even if I prick a thorn at your finger right now it would truly hurts!"

"At least I'm worried about her!"

"Being worried would bring no good at all!"

"it does!"

"if you're just worried and won't help it is no good! At least I'm ready!" Aomine then showed his bag filled with first aid kit and all Kagami's jaws drop.

"Fine! You win!" Kagami accepted defeat, As they totally forgot about the bluenette. "Princess! I'm sorry for forgetting about you!"

Kagami then held her up as Kuroko smiled. "Thank you Tai-chan... I'm fine... there's nothing to worry about me at the time being."

Kagami look at her kneesrevealing the bruise had disappeared. Kagami smiled as he then turned his back before kneeling down a bit. Kuroko blink twice at his action.

"C'mon! I'll give you piggy back ride!" He offered with his familiar toothy grin, the bluenette smiled at his actions.

"Not fair Bakagami!"

"Whatever..." As Kagami uttered so, the bluenette rode on her back as I sighn of obedience. Kagami with a smirk quickly stood up as he ran surprising the bluenette.

"Wai-wait!" She uttered in a split second as Kagami continued running. The angel was happy of ewhat he was doing. It was clear throughout his face.

"Don't worry princess! I'll save you from Aomine the beast!" With that Aomine's eyebrew twitch.

"Not fair! You should be the monster!" By the time Aomine then ran after them.

"Just tag along!"

"Fine.... ROAAAAAAR! I SHALL HAVE THE PRINCESS MYSELF FAIR KNIGHT!"

"YOU SHALL NOT HAVE HER!"

Later the garden was then filled with laughters and giggles. It was always like this... a life ever colorful

-

A life Kagami couldn't live without.

"Good... I'm glad that I am clear to you Kagami Taiga." Akashi then uttered leaving the red head as Reo followed him.

Tetsumi...