Chapter 17: The 13th Key of Hell

A pond of blood was on the floor and the center of it was a certain sky blue haired lady, her orbs were blank as more blood escape from her beautiful body. Not far stood a certain bluenette and a raven haired frozen on what they just saw.

“Mama….”The bluenette uttered as she mindlessly walk near the body, she kneeled down beside the queen’s body, as the queen manage to move.

“Azuna! Call the King immediately tell the queen’s condition quick!” The raven haired demanded, as the white haired girl who’s also shock in the at the moment obeyed him.

The young boy quickly came to assist the princess.

“Tetsumi… don’t cry my child…” The queen manage to utter beyond her condition, she tried to move her bloody hand and cup the bluenette’s cheeks.

“Mother! Don’t talk anymore! Please hang on there!” The princess cried as she remove the bloody hand from her cheeks, she hold her mother’s hand with both her pale hands as she prayed for her to stay alive.

The queen smiled at her child at she hold on to the young girl’s shaking hands. There was a stream of tears escaping from the princess’s orbs so is the boy who’s right beside her.

“Your Majesty… who did this to you…” Reo ask as more tears escape from his eyes, yet he got no reply. both were sobbing over the dying queen, and there is nothing they could do a thing that the raven haired cannot barely accept.

“Reo please protect my daughter for me…” The queen said as she smiled at the crying raven haired child, unable to stop her emotions from gushing, tears slowly escape from her lovely saphire orbs.

“No your majesty! Please don’t say that! No!” Reo cried as the young princess cried even more.

“We need you…” Reo whispered, his  voice soften as if it was just a squick of a mice, yet he just can’t simply accept there’s nothing he could do.

“Just remember this my children… I love you…” The queen’s eyes slowly shut close as the two young angels cried even more.

“No! Mama! Don’t close your eye! Mama!” Tetsumi cried as she tighten her grip on her mother’s hand.

Slowly a light suddenly gathered around the princess’s hands, Reo look at it in disbeliefe, sooner or later the light separate itself from the royalties’ hands completely turning into a ball of light. As the ball slowly move toward the princess’s chest implanting itself as it happened so, the queen’d grip on her daughter’s hand was no longer felt.

“MOTHER!” The bluenette cried not minding the event that just happened, as Reo didn’t mind at it as well, all he was thinking is what may happen to the queen.

“Pri-pri-princess…. She-she-she’s gone…” Reo said shaking as he cried even more, as the bluenette did the same.

“Mama!”As she uttered that loudly, she cried over her mother’s body, stiking her face on the queen’s chest. Her hands were holding tight on the queen’s lovely white dress, but unfortunately the dress was already mixxed up with red due to the queen’s blood even both the angel’s cloths were soak red.

Sooner foot steps were heard running toward the place, before minutes were counted, the King along with a few knights, a medic and the certain white haired girl arive the scene. Reo clenches his fist as he dared to look at the new arrivals, his orbs shows both anger and sadness as more tears escape from his eyes.

“You’re too late!” He was frustrated that time, he was angry at himself for being unable to do anything, that time he doesn’t care if he was talking to the king. The only thing he could do now is to express his anger and sadness. “Her Majesty… is gone…”

He shifted his gaze back to the crying princess and the queen who’s cmpletly dead. “She’s gone…” Countless tears escape from his eyes even more as the king mindlessly walk near the dead body.

“Tsukiko… why did you leave me…” The King murmured as he kneeled down in front of the dead body, he then tried to sepparate his daughter from the dead queen, but he failed.

For a moment, the King’s orbs widen looking at his daughter seemingly surprise, which the raven haired notice.

“Why did you pass the key to her…” The King murmured as he  cried even more, Reo heard that but he was too carried away by his emotions, not knowing the meaning.

.

.

.

And now he realize what the King meant by that…

“As the queen told me… I must protect princess…”