Chapter 28: Love and Affection

Kuroko has fallen asleep on her bed, the festival really did tire her. Not did she only sang she also participated in designing the whole school. She had fun anyway, so it was fine for her to tire herself a little. Her clothes might got painted, her hair might had grew messy, as she was working under the sun, she didn’t mind. She made friends and with that she was ever contented.

Beside her bed was a certain red head with his sit-kneel position, he was smiling at her, as he hold on her pale hand firmly.  Later he then move his right arm up to the bed as he rested his chin down his arm.

“Good night princess….”

-

Reo smiled seeing the two fast asleep, He always find them cute as always. Well what do you expect from him? He had always wanted these two to end up together ever since childhood. They’re difference and two knights just don’t really agree with the plan.

Reo then sighed inwardly as he slowly closed the door, later he found the two knights being grumpy as ever on the couch. He furrowed looking at the two idiotic knights.

“You have to accept you’re not the only guys in her life you know…” The raven haired chuckled as the two twitched. They sighed.

“Geez… being jealous will just bring you to darkness if ever!” Reo crossed his arm in front of his chest as he tap his foot.

“We’re not jealous or anything!” Kagami uttered aloud as Aomine stood up.

“We just wanted to protect her!” Aomine protested.

“Protect her from what?”

“From heartaches….” Was both their short replies.

“We grew up with the princess for a long period of time…. We would be more than willing to protect her and die for her…” Kagami explained gaining the raven haired teen’s attention completely.

“We love her… and that’s it…” With that Reo smiled, like brothers; these two are very over protected to Kuroko, with that Reo was ever contented.

“Well… If you love her… go take break for a while…she’ll hate it if you lack rest because of her…” Reo then leave the two like nothing even did happened.

Ah… like kids… their thinking is to simple…

-

A certain silver haired was clenching his fist while gritting his teeth as a raven haired bow before him. He then punch the nearby mirror breaking it into pieces, creating wounds on his fist…. It quickly healed however.

“You useless little thing! It was just a very easy task Hanamiya!” Haizaki uttered as he flared in anger, the raven haired remained bowing before him as he would be willing to accept any punishment.

“All I wanted is for you to bring the princess here alive!”

“I’m sorry your highness…. It just happened that her power suddenly rose… /it was like I could die in any second…” Hanamiya uttered calmly as Haizaki’s orbs widen.

“I see… She really is the angel in the prophesy…” Haizaki sighed.

“What will we do now your majesty?” Hanamiya raise his head as the silver haired angel…. I mean devil smirked.

“The heaven is slowly toring apart… We’ll take over it… by the time, I’m sure she’ll return…” He then flick his fingers revealing a few demons appearing from behind him. He smiled evilly as more demons appeared behind him. The raven haired knight smiled.

“As expected from the king of hell…” With that Hanamiya step backward as he exited the room with the demons following him. Once again Haizaki sat on his silver throne adored with blavk fabrics as black and red flames appeared before him.

“Soon my dear…” He smiled as he flick his finger, slowly a flame appeared before him with an image of the bluenette and the black angel sleeping soundly. He smirked as the flames grew larger as it was already concentrating on the sleeping bluenette.

“You’ll be mine princess~. And only mine!”

-

*hits myself for another short update*

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Why! TT^TT

My ideas are slowly missing! It can;t be! I'm really sorry!