Chapter 39: End This

Mama! Who closed the gates of hell?” A young bluenette ask innocently as she sat on her mother’s lap. Her mother smiled at her as her round sapphire blue orbs blink thrice before a smile got painted on her young delecate face.

“Well… it was years ago.” She look at her with her gentle smile as she muffled her deaughter’s hair gently. “A unnamed king with three pairs of wings sacrifice himself to lock the devils.”

“He was very powerful to end the war that quickly.” The queen explained.

“But, who started the war, mama?” She ask innocentky as her orbs blink again. Her mother smiled as she look at the white flower.

“It all started with an angel, who thinks he’s more powerful than the king… His name, is Luce…” Tsukiko answered as she smiled at her dear child. “He was so powerful to think he could take over heaven and earth… so on, he challenge the king on a fight along with rebel angels.

The rebellion last for years until Luce got sick of such fight and created billions of monsters, called devils. Luce then died later on leaving the devils. To protect heaven, the king created a huge gate with 13 pad locks. The billions of devils were lock down into the deepest place of earth as the king turned into 12 keys.” Curiosity then strike into the bluenette’s young mind.

“12 keys? Then where’s the 13th?” the queen smiled at her in a sad way though making the young princess grew much more curious.

“It was unknown my child, but then… they say it was the king’s soul itself… and who knows where that key is…” She said that, even though she’s aware that she herself is the key. Yes, a bits of the great king’s soul is the key, to protect it, it was pass through generation to every royalty born. Tsukiko knows that she’ll hand the key to the bluenette later on but it wasn’t time to say so.

“But! What if the gates were to be opened?!” She ask as she blink thrice.

“Then, an Royalty that is as powerful as the great king should sacrifice her or himself or so…”

-

Am I powerful as the great king then?

“Sei… whatever happens now… I love you…” She uttered with a sad smilemaking the red head’s mis match eye saddens as well, also a little shock. She then walk toward the gate as she stood in front of it unfazed. Despite of the fact that those demons are pushing hard to open the door.

I could…

For them… please…

She spread her wings wide open as it glowed, nobody thought her about such hidden power but it runs through her vines. She’s the one who inherited that said king’s power. A power granted upon her upon the arrival of this current time.

She place both her hand on her chest as she started humming the sing she once made for the red head. The song she sang back in the festival.

A few glowing lights started to earn around her something that surprise the other. Later she was brighter than the sun. Sending them to cover their eyes due to the strong light.

“Kurokocchi!” Kise uttered out of the blue as he was able to see the bluenette smiling at him despite of the light shining.

“I was glad to met you…” With that, Kise’s heart fell as the bluenette smiled apologicly at him. “I was glad to meet all of you…” She added as tears escape her round sapphire orbs.

“Tai-chan, Dai-chan… thank you for being strong beside me all the time…” For some reason it made the two’s hear ache a second as they quickly shrug it off.

“Nah! Don’t say such thing Tetsu! We can get out of this mess together!” Aomine tried to convince himself knowing what the young princess is trying to say to them. She didn’t listen.

“Reo-chan… thank you for being very kind to me and all… for being a truebrither to me…” That send the raven haired into tears. All of them can’t seem to move at the moment.

“Ne, Sa-chan! Thank you for giving me advices when it comes to cheer Sei up…” She smiled at her sweetly.

“And Riko-chan, thank you for always teaching me how a girl should be…”

“Shi-chan, thank you for being not-so-obvious about being worried and for those lucky items you eould lend me…”

“At-chan! Thank you for the sweets you would always give me…”

“Ryou- chan…” The gate was slowly destroyed as a hand went out of the damage gate. “Than you for being the bestest friend I ever had in my whole life…”

The gate creak open as the devils started clrawling to get out of the hell they were one on. They wanted freedom from being turotred underneath those thickland and black flames. But still, the bluenette remained unfazed and not afraid of them.

“Seiji-kun…” Tears had escape from her orbs this time.

“Thank ou for making me feel what Love is…” With that the light grew stronger as Akashi was then able to move from his frozen feet,

“No! Tetsumi! I almost losse you a lot of times! You can’t leave me!” She pretended she didn’t hear that as tears stream down her cheeks.

“Tetsumi! It’s supposed to be me and you to end this!” The light grew stronger.

“PRINCESS! DON’T BE SO SELFISHLY SELFLESS!” A weird term, but yes. She’s being selfless yet selfish…

She wanted to do something by herself in the name of protecting everyone.

I love you sei…

PRINCESS!”

~*^_^*~

Don't worry I won't kill her AGAIN...

that's a promise!