Chapter 13: Found You

“Wait!?! You’re brothers right? How could you have different surnames!” Kise exclaimed loudly, as everyone in the gym look at him. They were surprise of what they heard.

“I’m an adupted…” Kagami mumbled as he rolled his eyes, not looking at the blond in front of him, as all the students in the club gather near the trio, Including Midorima and Murasakibara even Ricko.

“So how did Kurokocchi became your sister!?!” Kise ask as an aura of question marks gather around him, Aomine sighed.

“My mother died during my birth, when I was 6 my dad adopted Kagami, later on he was remarried to Tetsu’s mother…” Aomine explained lazily.

“Wait! So where are your parents now!?!” Kise ask again.

“At states…” Both said in churous.

“How about Kurokoccji’s father? Where is he?” Both the tall knights look at eachother.

“As I heard, her father filed a devorce between him and Tetsmi’s mom, due to a finacial problem… Princess would even like to go with her dad, but unfortunately because she was still young she ended up with her mother…” Kagami explained.

“You called Tetsu princess again!”

“I’M SORRY! IT BECAME My HABBIT!”

“But I’m glad she was able to be with her mother, if not we wouldn’t meet…” Aomine uttered as a smile was painted on his face.

“If she wasn’t my sister I’m sure to court her…” Kagami uttered silently.

“Well! If she had big boobs she’d be my type!” Kagami twich.

“YOU GOOD FOR NOTHIING PERVERT!” Kagami flared as he punch the tanned teen.

“She’s not our real sister after all! It’ll be fine if marry her!” Aomine protested.

“Shut the hell up! She’s our sister!”

-

“Lol, their story is quite wonderful don’t you think?” Kise questioned to those people around him.

“Inlove with my step sister… That would be a great fic!” Ricko said with a smile.

“Coach… Stop making stories out of people…” Midorima mumbled as he fixxed his glasses.

“Eh? But it’s fun!”

“What’s going on here…” A familiar voice interrupted, all of the players quickly return to their old position, as the two knights stop their fight. All of them shifted their gaze to where the voice came from.

“Akashicchi!” Aomine and Kagami’s orbs widen a thing that the short red head realized later on.

“Taiga? Daiki? What are you doing here?”

“Wait you know eachother?”

There was then a short silence between all of them.

“I want to talk to the both of you in private…” The short teen demanded as he grew serious, he doesn’t know how to react at that very moment. The two followed him, as much as those two tall teens wanted to punch him.

 What are two great knights of heaven doing at this school?

-

“I see… it’s my fault…” The short red head titled his head as he heard the whole story, while the two knights didn’t care at all.

“We’re not bringing you to heaven yet… Since proncess would probably hate us if we do that… We’ll wait for Reo to tell us when the time is safe to come back there…” Aomine mumbled…

“Yeah… and we don’teven stand a chance againts you… how could we bring you back there?”Kagami said with a smile. ”And beside, Tetsumi needs you…”

“He needs you more than he needs us…”

“It’s a ‘She’ Ahomine…”

“I’m sorry I’m just a human!” The shorter teen smiled seeing the two tall teens behaviour. He saw these two a lot of times. Even he’s not close to them he would probably like to be along with these two.

“So where is she…” He crosses his arms.

“Huh?” The two were cut off in their argument.

“The princess?” The two completely forgot about her.

Before Akashi could react he was pulled by the two idiots along with him.

“Classes had end… Maybe you could excuse us to basketball club for her…” Aomine uttered as the black angel look at him.

“Let’s pick our things first…” The shorter teen uttered as the two knights stop from running before completely leaving the black angel.

“MY MAGAZINES!” The tanned angel yelled returning to the gym along with the red headed companion. At least now the tiger didn’t nag him instead he just smiled.

 We finally found him…