Chapter 22: A Devil Has Arise

The bluenette’s happiness couldn’t be explained as the feres wheel stop, in which they’re on the top. The view was amazing, lights from building which defers in color made it a wonderful view, she was already standing up as she look by the window of the ride as the red head simply smiled at her.

“It’s amazing isn’t it…” The red head uttered as he smiled at the bluenette, she then look at him as she sat beside him again.

“What’s wrong?” The red head ask as the bluenette rested her head on Akashi’s shoulder, she smiled as her respond seemingly saying that nothing is wrong.

The red head smiled as he slowly slid his hand until he was able to hold the bluenette’s hand.  The bluenette look at him shortly, before they realize their face were just a few centimeters apart.

However instead of moving away the bluenette observe the black angel, she shortly closed her eyes as the red head chages his position sooner both their lips met. They love eachother, even so the bluenette couldn’t express her love through words it was obvious by what she was doing.

At this point both just realize that it is true that action speaks better than words.

 They stayed that way for a moment until the tremendous wheel started moving.

Even so their lips were parted their forehead were still attach on eachother, the bluenette smiled as a tint of pink was on her cheeks.

“I love you…” the red head uttered as the bluenette giggled, knowing that they’re about to move out of the ride, both of them returned to their former position, even so the smile on their faces ever faded.

However as for Akashi, his orbs widen upon shifting his gaze at the ride’s window seeing a certain raven haired smiling mischeviously at him.

Hanamiya?

.

.

.

“Tsk, I wonder why the king is still letting you breath…” A raven haired uttered with a disgusted expression on his face, down the floor was a young red head filled with bruses and wounds, he was panting heavily as his sight started to blur.

“You should always be in this place…” he uttered once more as he took a handful of the red head’s locks forcing him to stand up as the chain on his arms started to chime. The red head manage to smile despite of his situation.

“heh… even so I’m in this situation I could still kill you if I wish… you’re nothing compared to me…” he twitches hearing such words from the black angel he clenches his fist as he gritted his teeth before he shoves the red head toward the wall.

Akashi fell on his knees later on he was already parralel down the ground as henamiya started kicking him unstopably.

“You could still say such things? Tsk, you’re making me laugh Akashi…” He was about to draw another kick when another raven haired teen appeared between him and the red head.

“You have to pass through me before you could lay another finger on this child!” Reo flared as he pointed a dagger at the cruel angel.

“Tsk… you win now Akashi…” He turned his back toward the exit of the dark cellar their he found a certain bluenette glaring at him, but he just simply rolled his eyyes as he pass through the girl.

“Seiji-kun! Are you alrieght?” The bluenette ask worriedly as she went closer to the red head, she then changes her position into a somekind of a sit kneel. The red head simply smiled at the two friends of his.

“I’m fine…” He uttered as e tried to sit down, before thy even notice the red head’s brusses and wounds started to heal.

“I’ll be alright as long as the both of you stand by my side…”

.

.

.

As the exit of the feres wheel was open, Akashi quickly grab the bluenette’s wrist as he started running leaving the bluenette confuse. He knows why that raven haired angel is here, no, should I say the raven haired devil is here… simple, he wanted to have the 13th key.

Knowing the bluenette is already confuse, Akashi shifted his gaze back at the bluenette as she smiled.

“Don’t worry Tetsumi… I’ll explain everything to you later… for now I have to save you…” The bluenette grew worried realizing that the black angel’s power is increasing, he’s actually ready to fight.

Unffotunately for the two, thing began to change, people stop moving, realizing the time stop and it’s only the both of them moving, making the red head hold on tight on the bluenette’s hand.

“Akashi~! It’s been a while I see…” The red head stop running as Hanamiya stood before them. “Why not give this weakling a chance, and give the 13th key to me~.”

“Over my dead body…” He uttered furiously still not letting go of the princess’s hand.

“Really?” A smile was painted on his face as fick his finger, black roots started growing wrapping it around the red head’s body.

“I’ll play with you next time Akashi~… His majesty wanted you alive anyway…” The raven haired devil uttered as he titled Akashi’s head as he flick his finger once again, the roots tighten, sending him screaming.

“Wait, or should I kill you now… you would be great threat to us if ever…” He smiled mischeviously as a black sword appeared on his hand, desperate the bluenette drew a star in the air sonner or later the drawing turned into a tremendous light, by the time it was gone The red head also desappeared.

Hanamiya remained frozen for a moment, but sooner recovers as soon as he notice the princess slowly walking backward.

“geez you’re such a kill joy!I was planning of playing around with him! Well I guess I’m up to you now princess~”