Chapter 38: Open, Open, Gates of Hell!

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! BYE, BYE NOW PRINCESS AND HELLO, HELLO DEVILS!” Haizaki uttered aloud as he continued laughing. Slowly a light escape from the bluenette’s chest as it flew above her. Slowly it continued it’s travel toward the gate behind the black rose.

“It’ my success now, Akashi!” Haizaki uttered aloud laughing as Akashi had loss control of himself. In a split second a sword had pierce through the ash haired devil’s chest as the devil just smirked.

“Even… if… I die… those devils… will… bring me back… to life…” He uttered as the smirk never disappeared from his face. Furious, Akashi pulled the sword out of the silver haired devil’s body as he face the  gate. Slowly, hands then went out of the open part of the gate as it was slammed continuesly.

“There’s no time to waste! Kill all that is going to get out of that door!” Akashi demanded as the liveliness of his eyes has disappeared. He may be sadisctic and strick at times, but those eyes hold such beautiful color. Which, has unfortunately disappeared upon the princess’ death.

“MOVE!” He yelled snapping everyone back into reality. Kise then wipe his tears as his grip on the sword tightens.

We need to do this… for her…

However, before the gate has completely opened.

“Sei…”  That took Akashi’s attention wholly, he look at the bluenette as light had covered through out her body. Slowly, the rose turned to ashes  as Kuroko went down from the rose gently. Due to the light, her figure wasn’t visible, but what was visible enough was her wings widely spread proudly. As if she was the sun.

Slowly the light escape from her body revealing her whole figure.  Her wings were still three pairs as it hold a light blue color at it’s tip. Her dress was knee length in front  but it was dragged down the ground behind her, her arms were adored with long sleeve fabric which were lossed and transparent. As a white flower crown was perfectly on her head.

She’s alive…

“Tetsumi!” Akashi uttered aloud running toward the bluenette as Kuroko smiled at him and the others.

“I’m one of those angels in the prophesy remember? There’s now way I’d die easily.” She joked as her wavy long hair that has reach the back of her knee dances shortly due to the wind.

“For now, Seiji-kun… Let’s end this nightmare…” Kuroko uttered facing the gate which just spread open. Slowly devils flying and crawling went out of it.

“Ne, Sei-kun… I want to try something.” She spread her palm as he move it above her head as Akashi look at her actions. “Can you do the same?”

Akashi obediently did.

“Good… now, earn a huge amount of power above you…” She siled at him as a circle of light formed above her, so on, it was beside a blach flame circle.

“Let it go, now Seiji-kun…” She swing her hand facing th like a gate as Akashi did the same. It killed a thousands of devils yet it wasn’t still the end.

“Let’s get this over with, team!” Akashi uttered loudly like a captain as the team he calls was ready than ever.

“Let’s save heaven and earth!” He yelled as Kuroko smiled. She just couldn’t help it, even she’s smiling tears were escaping from her orbs as she was aware that they can hold the devils in a short period of time only.

She is aware that there is no end on this, but all she can do is fight as long as she could. It’s all she can do now.

“Kurokocchi, after this is over let’s roam around Tokyo ssu~!”- Kise

“Yeah, Tetsu-chan! Than. Let’s shop for clothes!”-Momoi

“Hey, I’ll to the same to Kuroko-san!”-Riko

“Just make sure to bring your lucky item at that day Nanodayo!”-Midorima

“Let’s eat sweet too Princess Kuro-chin~!”-Murasakibara

“Tetsu! After this let’s have fun!”-Aomine

“Yeah! Let’s enjoy life! Princcess!”-Kagami

Just don’t put me into any mess dearies!”- Reo

“Let’s do this together!” Akashi uttered with a grin making her deeply guilty. Every one is thinking positive. Yet, things that are about to happen is an everlasting nightmare.

It sucks…

She smiled. “Yeah,sure!” She wipe her tears as she face the gate. “Let’s do this!”

No… I could still do something for them…