Chapter 26: Worried

Tetsumi is currently at school writing songs and other things, later on she found hersef resting her cheeks on her palm as the blonde came running toward her, snapping her back into reality.

It has been a month since the team knew about the truth behinde a the angels and Kuroko was glad that they kept it a secret to every one else. A few explaination was said about the bluenette’s three pairs of wings. Concuding she’s one of the 2 angels to neither save or destroy both heaven and earth… Which she believes to be only one angel to do so.

But being the 13th key makes it posible for er to destroy heaven and having such power to bring dead back to life and being  able to destroy a strong curse upon he,r may be the reason to save Heaven and Earth.

She’s in huge confusioun right now.

“Kurokocchi!” The blonde uttered aloud as he pants, he pulls out a smile as he look at the bluenette, as Kuroko smiled in reply.

“What’s wrong Ryou-chan?”

“Could you please do join in a activity at the school’s feasteval!” Kise grinned as the bluenette blink twice.

“At a school feasteval?”

 “Yep! Since you have a lovely voice it would be much amazing if you were to sing ssu~!” He grinned at her as the bluenette simply stare at him.

“Maybe I would…” Seeing a tint of sadness on the bluenette crystal blue orbs, Kise sighed as he tried to pull out a smile. He petted her knowing the reason why she has those kind of eyes in the moment.

“Your father will be just fine Kurokocchi…”

-

After the revealation behind the secrets which the angels hid from thei friends, and after the return of Tetsumi’s voice, a snow white dove appeared before them with a lettere on beaks. Realizing it was a letter from the king of heaven. The bluenette was the one to read it as it was addressed to her, as so the dove flew away leaving traces of light and a few feathers.

‘To my dearest daughter, Tetsumi… I know I made a huge mistake toward you. As much as I wanted to apologies at the moment I just can’t…

Heaven is slowly lossing it’s color my dear, and if you were to disappear… It’s light will soon vanished as well.

For your own safety and for both heaven and earth’s safety please do remain at earth for now… I know that the boys will be willing to protect you there.

As for me… please do don’t worry a lot… I’ll be fine…

Just please do not return to Heaven no matter what…’

The bluenette knows his father is in danger but as what her father said so… She must not return to Heaven due to the fact that the so called traitor is not found yet, and if the situation is so, it would be difficult to protect her and the 13th key.

With the situation being so, it is hard to take a single risk, making the four protector of her growing over protective.

But still she really wishes to see her father despite of what the king did to her.

She still loves him, and couldn’t barely afford to los him.

“Please be okay, father…” She whispered as she embrace the letter… For now all she can do is hope.

-

“Ne. Kurokocchi is a very strong girl… So I guess the King himself is also strong!” He grinned as the bluenette smiled.

“So… what am I going to do this upcoming feasteval then?” She ask as she rolled flip the pen on her hands.

“It’s a song composing contest ssu~!” Kise grinned knowing the bluenette would accept it. Kuroko giggled as an idea quickly formed up into her mind. She smiled.

“Sure… I already had a song in mind…” She smiled as an image of a certain red head appeared in her mind.

Maybe writing a song for you won’t be that bad…

~*T^T*~

OH! I finally got hold on this laptop!

and I'm really sorry for updating it quite late and sorry if it's really short... T^T

I hate myself!