Chapter 5: A New Life Waits

“Are you ready Tetsu?” Aomine ask as the round gate open once again, she nodded in reply as she hold tight to both her childhood friend’s hand.

She look up at Kagami, he smiled at her as he notice she was looking at him, the voiceless angel smiled back at him completely forgetting what happen between her and the grey head.

“You already know your purpose down the human world right?” The king’s adviser said, at that moment the king was nowhere to be found. It made the princess relieved however.

“Yeah, bring the black angel back!” Aomine and Kagami said in churros as the king’s adviser chuckled seeing how both have similar ways of thinking

“Princess…” The adviser uttered as the trio were about to leave. The bluenette look back hearing raven haired adviser.

“I swear… I’ll try my best to reason with your father about your friend’s punishment… Akashi is a wonderful child and I won’t let him die…”  Reo the king’s adviser had also once took care of the black angel and he knows him quite well. The bluenette smiled knowing that the raven haired adviser was sincere of what he said as he smiled back.

“Tetsu let’s go!” Aomine uttered, but before leaving the bluenette bowed in front of Reo before leaving.

Thanks Reo…

Slowly the light became stronger and as the light completely disappeared so are the trio.

“I promise princess, I’ll try my best…”

.

.

.

“Oi Aomine! Hurry up we’ll be late for school!” Kagami mumbled as Aomine quickly wore his necktie.

“Yeah! I’m on it Bakagami!” Tetsumi giggled seeing the two starting to argue again.

In this world they are just normal high school students. They have been making excuses in case if people may ask them, just like what Tetsumi said, once an angel comes to the human world, people will think that you’ve been there from the start and has been living with them ever since before.

“Let’s go Tetsu!” Aomine uttered as they were about to leave, the bluenette smiled as she followed the two knights.

“It is said that you are still allowed to study in the school even you don’t have your voice…” Kagami mumbled as they walk down the street.

“Yeah, as long as she can hear the questions, discussions and explanations and she could answer by writing on the board, maybe that’s fine…” the midnight blue haired teen said as he continue to walk. The bluenette was somehow between the both of them.

A few seconds from now they’ll start arguing.

“I’m not asking you Ahomine!” Kagami roared.

“I’m just answering for Tetsu, Bakagami!” The tanned teen said in reply.

“I did not ask you! I was just talking to myself!”

“Well at least I answered you so that people wouldn’t think you are crazy!”

“You’re the one who’s crazy!”

“You are the one who’s crazy, not me!”

“Hell shut up!”

“I have a mouth! I won’t shut up!”

I knew it they would argue….

Tetsumi  poke the both of them, as she did so the two stoped arguing. She started wring on a note using her pencil.

‘We’re here!’  That was written on the notebook which the two teens quickly understand. As soon as they took glances everywhere there they are at Teiko Private High School.

At this school a new life waits… I’ll definitely find you Sei, and prove to father that you’re not the angel of destruction...

[A/N: So not proud of this... ]