Chapter 12: Welcome To The Basketball Club

Kise and the two Knights walk toward Teiko’s gymnasioum, bouncing balls and the horrable sound of sliding shoes were heard through out the court. There was then a smile painted on the Blonde’s face as he saw a certain green haired teen and a purple haired giant.

“Midorimacchi! Murasakibaracchi!” He called out as the two knights look at his actions.

“Oi! Kise! Are this idiots those persons you’re talking about?” The green haired mumbled before releasing a full court three point, which prevent the two knights from protesting instead their jaws drop. “They better be good.”

“Eh! I swear Midorimacchi! They’re good!” Kise exclaimed.

“Then prove it!” Midorima suggested.

“Me and Murasakibara againts those two friend of yours…”

“WAIT! I’M NOT INCLUDED?!? So unfair ssu~!” Kise protested as he pouted. He just lowered his head knowing that he has no chance of winning againts the green head.

“Well if Akachin was here you could have been able to play.” Both the Knights look at eachother hearing a familiar name, yet they didn’t mind thinking that it was a different person due to the giant’s given nickname.

“Kyah! Where is captain anyway!” He pouted as he sat by the bench. “Just play without me then!”

“Well now newbies! Let’s start!” the green haired said with a smirk.

“Bring it on!”

Now that I think about it…Aominecchi and Kagamicchi never gets along in playing… I wonder how this will go on…

~Few minuets later

“Hoooh~! Who’s boasting now!” Aomine yelled as he celebrated.

Aomine and Kagami’s score was 38, while the two taller teens on the other hand had 37… Kise blink twice seeing the result…

They actually got along in an acctual game…

“Shut up! Tanned idiot! I accept my defeat… our defeat…” Midorima mumbled as he look at the purple haired.

“Pfft… Tanned idiot?” Kagami chuckled hearing that.

“Shut it Bakagami!” Seconds later and argument took place…

“Midochin… They’re arguing again… Wouldn’t you stop them?” The tallest teen said lazily.

“Forget those idiots…”

A little while a clap was heard through out the court, which made the two knights stop from fighting, they look at the entrance of the gym and saw a girl with brown short hair smiling at them.

“Well… These two will surely lead us to vuctory!” The girl approach the both of them. Kagami then shortly hit Aomine knowing his habit of scanning breasts, which lead the girl to confusion.

“Bakagami!”

“Don’t you dare to do something stupid Ahomine!” Kagami whispered.

“I’m Shintarou Midorima, Teiko’s shooting guard…” Well obviously.

“Atsushi Murasakibara! Center…” The tall teen said lazily.

“And I believe you met Kise… He’s our small formard…” Ricko said looking at the blond teen.

“That’s me ssu~!” He raise his hand cheerfully as he wave it.

“And you are?”

“Taiga Kagami…”

“My name at least… Daiki Aomine.” The tanned teen look away as he saud so.

“Nee~! Both of you would be great Power Forwards!” Both teens look at eachother hearing this from the brunette.

“Wait… does that means?” Kagami questioned in confusion.

“Both of you are now regulars in this team!” Midorima was about to react but the girl cut him off.

“Wait… may I ask? Who’s the point guard then?” Aomine scratch the back of his head as he ask so, he was able to count every person inside the court and identify their positions, later on he realize something went missing.

“Ah! That’s Captain ssu~! You’ll get to meet him sooner!”

“Captain huh…” Kagami simply murmured.