Chapter 15: Unbelievable Truth

“Your majesty! You need to rest now, if you continue moving, your sittuation may become worst.” The King’s advicer said, as he stood beside the great King’s bed.

“But I need to protect this kingdom!” He protested as Reo simply look at him with a worried face.

The King grew ill all of the sudden, he been has coughting for several days now, and sometimes blood would even escape from his mouth, a thing that made Reo pay his attention over him.

“This must be the effect…” He was then cut off as he cought several times, making the king’s advicer panick as more blood escape from his body.

“Your Majesty! You must rest!” Reo said as tried to convince the King to lay down.

“If this tragedy continue… it’ll be the heaven and earth’s end…” Reo listened to him to him carefully, as the king grew serious.

“Let me tell you Reo…” The King froze for a moment as he sighed.

“There’s a a traitor in this Kingdom..” Reo’s orbs widen hearing this from the King himself, he froze for a moment as he listened to the King once more.

“For now… I don’t know who’s the traitor… but whoever he is… he is slowly unlocking the cage of hell…”

“But! Your majesty! We’ve been protecting the 12 keys of hell for millions of years! Those keys were untouch for those long years!”

“Reo…I receive a report earlier….” The advicer listened to him.

“All the Keys that we’ve been protecting… are all fake.”  The King titled his head as his advicer was sent into total silence. He was completely frozen.

“Oh dear… if we fail to retrive the keys… it’ll be the end…” Reo whispered.

“But… do you know the reason why hell isn’t completely opened yet?” The King ask.

“The truth is there is a thirteenth key… So far the key is the most treasure among the 12 keys… without the 13th key… Hell will never be unlock…” The King whispered as ge was somehow relieved.

“But we can’t completely be relieave your majesty!  The traito is still around and we need to hunt him down!” Reo explained as he saw the King’s relieve face, like the King he can’t allow this kingdom to fall completely. This raven haired angel is willing to die for this Kingdom’s sake.

“But your majesty…. Where’s the 13th Key?” the black haired angel ask.

“My daughter…” Tears slowly escape from the king’s eyes as Reo look at him, who seemingly already had a clue.

“Your majesty… no… don’t tell me…”  Without noticing, a pearl of tear escape from his eyes as an image of a smiling bluenette was painted in his mind.

Reo-chan!

“Yes Reo… Tetsumi is the Key itself…” The King burst into tears as he said so…

The King’s advicer fell on his knees as he hear the last word from the King, it rang to his mind a couple of times as more tears escape from his eyes.

There were many questions in his mind right now, how did the princess become the key? What will happen to her if the she was to be use to open the gate of hell? What will happen to heaven and earth?

What will happen to her?

-

From behind the walls of the King’s room, a familiar grey head was frozen as well. He can’t believe what he heard, but still… there was a smile on his face.

“Such an unbelievable truth…” The grey haired said with a smile.

“It’ll be the end of heaven now….” As usual the grey head always wears a victorious smile on his face as he left the place.

Princess… looks like I have tp pick you up…

[A/N: Honestly… when I started writing this story, I never saw this coming… I just write, write and write! And there it is! Please don’t hate me for making Haizaki hear it… and yeah another short update...]