Chapter 4: Simply Mine

Tetsumi was walking alone in a lobby of a some kind of temple, it was already night at some parts of Heaven yet she could see the lovely garden outside the lobby. She wasn’t in the mood to show her wings, right now she hated being the princess and her wings reminds her of who she really is, Tetsumi the princess of heaven that is.

As she walk she would remember her sweet mother who would often hold her hands as they walk at the same alley. As the bluenette look up she would see millions of stars which would remind her of a figure of a lady, a young lady who was smiling at her as her very long blue locks sways gracefully due to the wind.

Mother… I wish you were here…                

Unfortunately several years ago her mother died as a traitor killed her, it was believe to be Akashi’s parents and was believe that they escape after the crime explaining their disappearance. The bluenette would neither believe it or not yet it wasn’t a reason for her to hate the black angel.

As she was deep into her thoughts a grey haired teen took her attention who was leaning against the wall, she abruptly stop as she notice that the grey haired angel seems to want something from her.

“Good evening you majesty…” He uttered breaking the silence. Knowing that the bluenette couldn’t reply, he giggled as he threw something toward her. The princess catches it effortless as she look what it is. It was a some kind of white apple but it was a small as a strawberry.

“If you would eat that, your voice would return, it has a time limit however.” She followed him, she doesn’t show any interest of what the angel really wanted. She was serious a thing that the grey head knows.

“What do you want, Haizaki…” The bluenette uttered, but she doesn’t show any sign of happiness even though she got her voice back knowing it was just temporary.

“What’s with those manners? Is that how you act in front of you future husband.” There was a grin on his face as the bluenette rolled her eyes. She just want to leave at that moment, who would like to talk to a person whom you are to marry in the future even you don’t even love him.

“I’m asking you…” She mumbled.

“Can’t we just talk for a moment?” He teasingly said but the bluenette simply glared at him.

“No…” That was her very short reply even so Haizaki just smiled seeing such furious manners.

“You know we might not get along in the future if you act like that…” He giggled as the bluenette grew irritated.

“Fine, I don’t want to get along with you either.” 

She was about to leave, however Haizaki quickly grabbed her wrist. Before the bluenette could notice she was already pinned to the walls of the temple as the grey head’s hand was still holding her wrist pressing it against the white wall.

“Let go of me!” She yelled loudly, she was very serious while the Haizaki simply chuckled.

“You were asking me earlier, right?” He still wears that grin which annoyed the bluenette, slowly the grey haired moved his other hand to the bluenette’s face who was already struggling.

“Don’t touch me!” She screamed, even so he was trying to push him away she couldn’t like Kagami and Aomine this guy in front of her was a knight himself, his strength was undeniable the reason why her good for nothing father chose him.

He smiled sadistically as he removed his hand from the bluenette’s face, he slowly rap his arms around the bluenette’s waist he let go of her wrisp completely embracing her roughly.

“HAIZAKI!” she struggled even more trying to get away from the grey head’s grip. The grey haired rested her chin on the bluenette’s shoulder there was still that smile on his face even though he could feel the bluenette’s hand trying to push him.

“All I want is for you to be simply mine…” He whispered before letting his guards down completely letting the bluenette push him. He sat down the floor as he loses his balance as the bluenette  she ran away completely leaving him. Slowly the bluenette’s voice vanished once again.

“Someday you and this kingdom will be mine.” Haizaki mumbled to himself before letting out a laugh.

“Just mine… simply mine.”

[A/N: Next chapter, to the human world!]