Chapter 36: THIS IS A BIG TROUBLE!

Hanamiya then approach the king that was able to flick his finger on time before the bluenette could kill him, well the bluenette hesitated in the center of time though. To be exact he was able to stop her on doing something she had planned not to do.

“It was somehow different than the last time I saw that power…” Hanamiya uttered looking at the bluenette that has completely loss consciousness.  Blood was dripping down her body opening to the fact that the rose’s thorns has slightly impaled her body even her three pairs of wings has been stained with blood. Later Hanamiya also notice that tears had been running down the bluenette’s cheeks as well.

“Her power today… is somehow rude than the last time I saw it…” Hanamiya uttered still staring at the helpless angel’s figure. Haizaki then sighed looking at Kuroko at the moment.

“Her power depends on what she is feeling… back then, when you killed Reo, she wanted him back bringing him back to life. But today, anger and revenge took over her explaining such power.” Haizaki uttered as he walk close the giant rose.

“So what’s your plan, your majest?”

“open the gate… if she dies then resurrect her… as a devil that is…” the silverrete uttered still staring at the bluenette. “Her beauty would be a waste if ever…” Haizaki turned his back on the rose as Hanamiya bowed slightly. By the time Haizaki walk pass the raven haired devil, he then followed him.

Leaving the bluenette behind.

“Sei...kun…”

-

Meanwhile…

Akashi took a step out of the giant gate as the other three angels step forward as well seemingly having Akashi as their leader. They were surprise of what welcomed them, thunders were heard, the sky is dark, the plants were shattered, the trees had disappeared as devils and angels were shattered through out the place. The once so called paradis… is now a nightmare land…

Later on Reo’s dark grey orbs widen seeing a familiar white locks. He ran toward the place where he was sure to see the hair. He remove the bushes that covered the body revealing a young girl having the age of Reo or so.

“Azuna!” Reo yelled as he took the white haired girl unto her arms as he shook her body. “Azuna! Azuna!”

Reo continued yelling out her name trying to wake her up. Azuna and Reo had grow up together and has been serving the royal family for a while now. Despite of having a rare conversation in the kingdom once they’re together ? They were like the bestest friend you could ever see.

Uncounciously tears had escape from the rave haired adviser’s eyes looking at the girl she cherish a lot like the princess dead in front of him.

He was pretty sure to court her once he returned heaven…

He swore it to himself….

Yet it was imposible now…

-

“Ara! So Reo-nii is leaving now!” Azuna whined as she sat on a white couch opposite on the raven haired angel standing in front of him. Reo chuckled at his childhood friend’s behavior as he walk toward her. His smile never faded upon taking a few steps toward her.

“Don’t worry Azu-chan! I’ll be back as soon as possible!” He mess her white locks with his familiar grin as Azuna smiled at his actions. Thses two are both surely very close to each other.

“You’ll return and bond with me right?” She ask as her light pink orbsblink as she held his hand gently.

“Yeah… Let’s climb the rainbow tree again!” The  raven haired angel muffled her white hair again before kneeling in front of the white haired angel. He chuckled lightly remembering the day they climb the rainbow tree in which Azuna wasn’t able to get down.

Her light pink orbs blink at her childhood friend’s behavior. As Reo simple smiled at her.

“Azuna… until the day I come back… will you wait for me?” She smiled finding the question ridiculous.

“What type of question is that! Of course I’ll wait for you!” Azuna beamed with her ever familiar grin. Reo smiled as he turned his back picking his things up ready to leave

“I love you…” Reo blush slightly hearing the whisper, but knowing it wasn’t meant to be heard he just shrug it off knowing the snow white haired angel may be upset. He wanted to reply so badly at the moment… but back then for him it wasn’t time yet…

-

And now he’s regretting for not replying.

“Azuna… “ Tears had escape from his dark grey orbs as he embrace the lifeless body of the one he truly loves… now gone…

I love you to…

Akashi walk toward the raven haired as he tap his shoulder. He may wanted to make the raven haired teen feel sympathy but at the moment time is ticking. They need to save the bluenette as soon as possible or it’ll be the end of her life and everything.

“Reo…” Akashi uttered as he tap his shoulder again. Reo wipe his tears as he stood up before placing the lifeless body down the ground properly.

I’ll be back for you…

All of them were about to leave…

Until….

“WHAAAAA!” That took the four angel’s attention. There orbs widen seeing a familiar blonde along with a purplenette, a green head, a pinkette and lastly a brunette. Reo’s jaws were down the ground seeing the Five  idiot here. He just can’t believe that five helpless humans are here before his eyes now.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!” Kagami and Aomine said in unison. As Midorima was pushed to face them.

“It wasn’t my fault nanodayo! THESE THREE JUST DRAG ME HERE!” Now he pushes Kise.

“I was following them~” Murasakibara said lazily.

“Uh… we’re here to help?” Kise sweat drop as Akashi glared at him. He wanted to cry right now but it wasn’t time yet. Kise is aware that Kuroko was kidnapped by a certain ash head. He over heard it, and when they visited the angels it just happened that they were entering the gate.

So on… brought by curiosity… they followed.

“Ugh! There’s no time for this! The princess might die any moment!” Kagami then threw four weapons he made up with his own power as he rolled his eyes. “Protect yourselves or die…”

All of them… I mean it ALL of them were thinking the same thing.

THIS IS A BIG TROUBLE!