Chapter 3: Companion

As the king was about to left signaling that the hearing has come to an end, two knights step forward kneeling in front of the King. Both are fairly tall the other one was tanned with both his hair and orbs were colored as midnight blue while the other one has dark red hair.

“Your majesty wouldn’t you mind if we will be the princess’s companion?” The tanned knight uttered.

“It would be better so that we could protect her.” The red head suggested as the Kig istened to them.

“And make sure that we could drag the black angel back here.” The bluenette was about to react but the red haired stop her by smiling at her. The blunette trust both of the knights in front  of her, both are her childhood friend’s after all.

“Well then, Daiki Aomine and Taiga Kagami make sure to protect my daughter.” He left his throne as the crowd left as well leaving the three childhood friends together.

“You really put yourself into a big trouble huh, Tetsu…” The midnight haired uttered as he stood slowly his wings and Kagami’s vanish. They could completely hide their wing if they wish.

“You must have really loved him.” The other knight said as he stood as well. However the bluenette remained silent.

“I’m sorry… if there was a thing we could do for you.” Taiga kneeled down leveling again, Tetsumi who remains spaced out.

The bluenette look at both her childhood friends. Both smiled at her, a kind of smile that only she could see. Tetsumi looks so innocent  that moment, she was looking up at both her friends.

“Eh? C’mon stand up already…” Aomine mumbled as the bluenette bit her lip and lowered her head.

“It’s okay if you release that you know…”  The red head’s smile became gentler as time passes by. By the time the bluenette showed her face, she was already sobbing. The red head embrace her as the bluenette continued crying. Even so, Taiga could only hear her breath there was no sound coming out from her mouth. Aomine and Kagami became deeply worried.

She really loss her voice….

“You made her cry Ahomine!”

“Did not!”

“Of course you did!”

“I did not!”

As tears continue to escape from her eyes, there was a small smile painted on her face. She was somehow happy that she had such friends by her side.

Tai-chan, Dai-chan I’m glad I had both of you by my side…