Turkeys

Hey I'm soo sorry I haven't updated for ages. It's all because of school and homework it's just made me so busy I'm soo sorry plz forgive me.

COMMENT AND VOTE AND ENJOY

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Jades POV

We all flooed back the next day after our time in Egypt. Everyone enjoyed it even Flame and Freddie. I bought and sent Harry's birthday present too. It was a jokey kind of present it's a fan poster of him. Lol I think he'll love it. I can't wait to see his face.

At the moment we were all in the kitchen sorting through the mountain of mail we have when Molly said me and Ellie had a letter. We looked at each other confused. I opened it in shaky hands. I read it:

Dear Ellie and Jade,

I know this is our first letter to you since you left but we thought your are both now old enough to understand. We never stopped loving you both we did this for your protection. We will visit the Weasley's as you are both now there on the 19th of August. Hope you are well

Love mum and dad.

I threw the letter on the floor and stormed out the house. No one followed. I guess they knew I needed space.

I sat down on a bench in a field somewhere the burrow no where in sight.

Why

Why now did they have to write and they're coming tomorrow if it wasn't stressing enough. In just over a week I'm meeting my parents,seeing Harry and going back to school ugh life is so annoying sometimes.

Then Tyler ran past me screaming turkey's and following her was a bunch of turkey's and at the end of them Caitlin. I pulled her over.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Being a turkey durr" she replied and off she ran after Tyler and the other turkeys.

I started walking back towards the burrow.

I walked past everyone and went straight to my room. I sat with the window open on the window cill when suddenly everyone burst in making me fall out of the window.

I screamed.

Then someone grabbed my hand I looked up to see jack swinging on a rope.

"I've got you,you daft little twerp"

"Not my fault they scared me"

The next day I knew I would meet my parents.