There is some missing!

Hey guys so sorry I haven't updated in so long my life just got taken over so I'm trying to deal with it but still update for you guys okay have fun! Hope you had a good Christmas and happy new year!
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Jades POV
*Jades dream*
They were dead all of them everyone I love not just from this life but from all of them dead. I was the only one alive. I had killed them all of them. I was in a familiar place, an arena, but it looked like a forest. Now I know where I know this place from. I saw alias die here in the games. I looked at the bodies around me. What had I done? Then something grabbed my leg and I saw Bill.
"You could of saved us" he gasped before his eyes shut and he had gone.
*end of dream*
I screamed. I frantically looked around too see a I was in bed at hogwarts. I heard many sets of feet running towards my room and  then everyone burst in.
"What is it? What's wrong" they said but I couldn't recognise who it was I was too busy.
"There's some missing" I gasped. I was sweating and gasping for air.
"What?" Someone questioned the people I. My room hadn't come in to focus yet but I could count how many were there and knew there were some missing.
"They're not here they're gone why aren't they here"
"Who's not here" asked a gentle voice placing a hand on my shoulder. I flinched and they removed it.
"All of them Peter, Susan, Edmond, Lucy, narnia, peeta, katniss, Sybil, Edith, Mary, Carson, m, Sarah, frank, Victoria....... All of them" I yelled
"Who are they?"
"M is with me" a voice I could tell was James and could now see as things shifted into focus
"Frank Victoria and Sarah. I know them." Said marvin.
Mum was now by my side with Mollie.
"Sweetie you just had a bad dream" mum said as she got me back into bed.
"It wasn't a dream I didn't dream that my mind didn't do that"
"Then what did" said Arthur coming towards me.
" someone else they planted it" I gasped. "They know me. Well. Or just my past. "
"What about your past" Oliver asked.
I looked at Jack,James and Marvin as obviously they knew about the different lives.
"It was a memory" I gasped. Now I remember when I was in the games as a tribute and to torture me the showed me this."
Everyone stood shell shocked. After a while of confusion James, Jack, marvin and I agreed to meet and speak tomorrow about it whilst the other dismissed it as a nightmare possibly someone had planted it but not a memory. Everyone went back to sleep but me I couldn't sleep after that. That memory it is one of the worst I have. It left though after a couple lives I forgot about it until now.
I wasn't surprised the next morning to see that Jack, James and Marvin came to get me. We spoke for a few minutes and I told them it was from another life. We than headed downstairs and I sat in my chair. I saw a deeply puzzled Bill.
"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked.
"Last night you listed names then told us it was a memory. A memory from where though?" He said.
"No I was shaken up from the nightmare. It wasn't a memory" I said hoping he would buy it.
He nodded but seemed unsure. At least it bought me some time. The rest of the day went without a single mention of the nightmare but i still need to figure out who planted it.
*time skip to christmas*
Today is Christmas. I can now walk on my own but if I get up too fast I get really dizzy and sometimes I need a little help. I woke everyone up and we all opened our presents. We also decided to stay at hogwarts to spend it with shape and dumbledore as they are also part of the family. I got loads of nice presents including a red weasley sweater with a gold J on it and a firebolt. The firebolt was from an anonymous person but it didn't scare me and I was just excited to use it. At dinner professor tralorney (spelling?) said the first to rise will be the first to die. So me being me got up first on purpose then as she gasped pretended to die in a very dramatic way. Then everyone laughed, I bowed and Hermione and I went to my room to chat. Funniest chistmas ever!

When everyone came back and the family went home everything was still as fun apart from all the lessons. That was until buckbeak was sentenced to death for 'injuring' Draco and I. Absolute bs in my opinion. That day was the day it all went pear shaped............