Summer and where am i

Hey as I promised here is book 2 thanks to all my readers don't forget to comment and vote if you like it

Enjoy
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Jades POV

This summer has been amazing I have been training nearly everyday and Bill has been home for most of it I have spoken to Hermione a lot though Harry hasn't answered any of my letters and I am worried.

I mean he's my best friend.

Oh who am I kidding I think

Maybe

I kinda

Have a mini crush on Harry.

Ginny and I have been having some girl time after she has been alone all year and I felt sorry for her but this year she is coming to Hogwarts. Yay. I can show her round and keep an eye on her check out all her boyfriends making sure none of them are gits.

Oh look at me being all big sister like.

By now the whole family knew about how I went into the chamber. Molly just thanked merlin I was okay but Bill however well let's just say I got a long lecture on how I could have died and how volde is dangerous but of course I zoned out a bit. I can't help it it's a habit.

This holiday the Weasley's kinda had a bit of a family reunion at the burrow so for the occasion I made my self into a Weasley red hair, freckles and all. It was so fun.

Today I had so much fun and right now I was in bed. I stayed awake for a while worrying about Harry and why hasn't he replied I have heard about his aunt and uncle and afraid they had hurt him or something.

Eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up to a loud crack. I looked around and saw a room that wasn't my own it was small and blue. I was on the floor.

I must of sleep apperated the ministry can't detect this so I wouldn't be expelled but where am I.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Jade" a voice whispered back. Hang on I know that voice.

"Harry"

"Yeah it's me how did you get here?" He asked.

Great I came here and by what I heard his uncle and aunt don't like our kind.

"I don't know and how do I get home" I asked.

"I don't know" was his reply. " try and get some sleep we will figure it out in the morning"

"Ok"

"Here have my bed I will sleep on the floor"

"No thanks I am fine here my pillow and blanket came with me"

"Seriously I will sleep down there"

"Night Harry"

"*sigh* night jade" and with that I fell asleep.

Bills POV

I decided to check on Jade before I went to bed. Mum and dad were still downstairs with Charlie and I was just heading up. I poked my head in the room but I couldn't see her. Her blanket and pillow was gone and so was she.

Gone.

I ran down the stairs.

"Mum dad Charlie. Jade she's gone" I yelled bursting in the kitchen loosing all tiredness.

"What" Charlie yelled. Mum looked she was about to cry.

"Her blanket,pillow and herself all gone she must of sleep apperated" I said.

"There's no way to trace it" dad said.

"Go to sleep Bill we will hunt for her in the morning" mum said trying to calm me down.

It didn't work.

"Go to sleep. Go to sleep." I roared. No doubt waking the whole house up. "My little sister is missing and could be anywhere she could be alone in a ditch crying and alone in the dark. She could dying. She could of gone to Voldemort. I will not sleep until I find her and know she is safe" with that I walked out the house in search of my baby sister. The others of course will be following in my footsteps soon.

Molly's POV

After Bill walked out the others came down the stairs asking what had happened. Charlie was angry, Arthur was worried and I was in tears. I mean what would her parents say. We promised to protect her and we failed. I heard Arthur telling the children what had happened and they all wanted to go searching for her like Bill had done so we promised they could in the morning and told them we had better chance if we all get some sleep but I knew for a fact no one would sleep tonight in this house.

Everyone was fearing the worse for poor Jade.

Jades POV

How am I going to get home.