YOU DIDNT TELL US!!!

Enjoy
Comment
Vote
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Jades POV

After about a week at the leaky cauldron it was time to head back to school but this time with my dad teaching DADA.
We finally got to the station and Harry and Ron got onto the platform this year! Yay!

We got onto the train but the only compartment left was with my dad so we went in there. He was fast asleep as it was a full moon last night.bless him. Even I felt the affects last night. But your not a werewolf you say. Well I didn't transform let's just say I had a very short fuse.

In the compartment was Ron and Hermione on one side and my dad, me and then Harry on the other. Harry had his arm around me whilst I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You alright love?" He asked as I yawned.
I nodded.
"Get some sleep" he said. I closed my eyes as I heard Ron agree.
***********
I woke up as I jolted forward and the train stopped.

"Are we there?" I asked groggily. I shivered. It was really really cold.

"No we can't possibly be" Hermione answered.
Harry tightened his grip on my waist. Dad was still asleep.

"I think someone's coming aboard" Ron whispered.

We looked towards the door as a rotting hand appeared. It suddenly became cold and depressing. The weird creature opened the door and it seemed to focus on me. Then the black took over.

*Memory unlocked by the dementor*
I was in a house surrounded by people most were crying. There was a younger version of my parents and mr and mrs Weasley and Bill. There was me and Ellie crying I was only 1 and she was 2. Then there was a young boy around 5 years old screaming and crying trying to get to us whilst being dragged away from us. This most be the moment I was taken from my parents. That means.......
***
I woke up to Harry leaning over me calling my name.
I turned to my dad. "YOU NEVER TOLD US!!" I yelled at him. He looked shocked.

"What's wrong" Ellie asked. Walking in.

"Ellie" I said looking at her. "We have an older brother"

⚡️⚡️⚡️
Who does everyone think her brother is??
Comment your guesses