My book of secrets

Hey guys enjoy

Harry's POV

Everyone was here sat around jades bed. What happened? why wasn't I there to help? why didn't I do something when I realised something was wrong? Ginny says she doesn't know what's wrong so there's not much we can do. I held get hand and whispered "please come back to me I can't lose you"

"She'll be alright" came a voice behind me.

I looked around.

"Thanks mrs lupin" I said.

"Please call me Tonks" I nodded I looked around at everyone. Ron was surround by his brothers as was Ginny with Ellie all of them watching over jade. Cedric was here to.

"Come on we should eat" said mrs weasley.

"No!" yelled Bill. "I refuse to leave her"

Jade has been out for 2 hours now and I'm worried. This has happened to many times I feel like I've failed in protecting her. I feel like I have put her in more danger but I love her. She is my world. After today she won't leave my sight, I'll be a new careful.

After another half an hour madam pomfrey chucked us out for lunch and we all reluctantly left.

Madam pomfrey POV

That poor girl. I looked at Jade. I have seen this scene too many times and her poor family are constantly worried about her. She stirred. At least this time she wasn't out for long.

Jades POV

I woke up to the smell of lavender and hospitals. Oh Merlin! I remember what happened. I haven't had a panic attack since I was 7. Oh no now my family know not just Ginny. I took off the lavender fluffy thing I used to call magic when I was little.

"So want to tell me what happened?" Asked madam pomfrey
I shook my head
"I promise I won't tell anyone"

It was at this point I told her EVERYTHING. I even showed her my photo album that has 1 photo from every year I have been alive in every life. I also told her that every 50 lives some join together just like this one. My family came back and I just managed to hide my album under my pillow before anyone saw.

Ginny got to me first.

"Don't worry" she said. "I didn't tell"

After all the 'are you oks' and 'don't do it agains' we were sat around laughing about old times!

Ok so inspired by Neonskittles98 I won't you guys to comment a question for a character (don't forget to put who that character is in your comment) and that I will try and answer that question for that character the best I can
Thanks llamas
😃⚡️