Im fine. The biggest lie!

Hey
Sorry I haven't written in so long it's because I've been so busy and I hate not having time to write and I hate to disappoint you all.😭 please forgive me😭 Anywho let's get on with the show. Well chapter
Enjoy!

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Jades POV

We was just walking down from divination and well it didn't go very well. Hermione hates it and Harry and I got the grim which is said to be a death omen do I believe it no.

Sirius black is said to still be on the loose as well which scares me though I don't admit it.

Dads classes are going great he is the new favourite teacher and I have to admit even though we have only had 2 he is the best by far and I'm not saying that just because he's my dad.

Harry had his arm around me as we headed down to the feast.

"Are you alright love you've not spoken since divination" Harry asked looking at me concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking" I lied actually I just had a bad feeling and not just like the random bad thought like the bad feeling that you just know something bad is going to happen but the thing is I seem to panic more than the average person though I don't let on so I feel absolutely sick with this random bad feeling. Harry seemed to buy it though as he kissed my forehead. Ginny is the only one who knows about me panicking and she can also tell when I'm panicking even though I try my best to hide it.

Everyone was chatting at the feast and the hall was filled with noise and laughter but all I heard was the bomb siren from when I was a pevensie. I always hear this when I'm panicking a lot so I guess now was one of those times. I didn't eat either and Ron and Harry kept looking at me worryingly I think they tried to tell me to eat but it was drowned out by the siren. Luckily Ginny didn't see me otherwise my cover would be blown and she would know I was panicking and she would most likely tell the others even though I told her to keep,it a secret and she would say it was for my own good. But they can't know they can't.

Soon the feast was over and no one came in yelling about a troll or anything so maybe just maybe it was a false alarm.

When we got to the common room all the gryffindors where stood outside.

Oh no I was right something bad is going to happen and here comes the siren again loudly in my ears.

The fat lady was .....gone! We was instructed to go to the great hall but before I left I made sure that my family was there and all okay. Fred, George, Ginny, Percy, Ron,Oliver Ellie. Yep all okay now I can go to the great hall. I only just heard Harry ask if I was okay and I managed to nod but I don't think he was convinced. The whole school ended up sleeping in the great hall. I grabbed one of the purple sleeping bags scattered around the room and pulled it into a corner where Ginny then came next to me , Ellie was near us curled up with cedric and we were surround by my brothers. Siren was still there but fainter now and I could here the people around me luckily Ginny still hadn't noticed me panicking. Then I heard Dumbledore saying they still needed someone to check the astronomy tower for black who was supposed to be lurking in the castle somewhere.

"I'll do it" I said knowing this is the only way I will get I chance at a few minutes sleep. If I know he's not in the castle there's more chance of me sleep even though it will probably only be like 10 minutes in total with me drifting in and out of nightmare filled sleep it's better than nothing.

After a lot of convincing I was aloud to go and Percy was left in charge. My argument was "I'm carrying about 6 guns, a flamethrower, my wand and I can fight "

I searched the astronomy tower and it was clear so I told Dumbledore and went back to the great hall where I got into my sleeping bag ready for the rough night ahead.