Quidditch world cup

Jades POV
I really really want to tell the others what happened whilst I was at durmstrang but I've been forbidden until they find out from Dumbledore which is god knows when. I found out not only do the ministry have no trace on me, I'm an elemental meaning I control the elements. No not the weather, fire,earth,air and water. I've been training to use them since I went to durmstrang. Right this summer as well I found out that Jake and Daniel the twin are actually the princes of Spain! Wtf! We went to their 'house' (more like castle) in England and met Steve their head of security, who apparently follows them around school how have a never seen him!!! I'm fairly amazed, stuff that I'm gobsmacked.
It's half 4 in the morning and still dark as I trudge downstairs to Molly whose making breakfast. Today is the day we're going to the quidditch World Cup! I'm so excited. Unfortunately though mum and dad can't come as it was a full moon last night, sigh. Ginny and Hermione slump down in the chairs next to me. We're all dressed, ready and munching on toast. I'm wearing just plain black jeans, a blue t-shirt and a grey hoodie.
"Girls please can you wake the boys up" Molly asks us. We all mumble in agreement before trudging upstairs. Ginny goes to Fred and George, Hermione to Oliver, Ron and Harry and I got to Bill, Charlie and Percy even though they're coming later it is only fair if they're up now.
"Charlie" I said shaking him gently. He didn't move, so I jumped up and down on his bed until he shoved me off and rolled out himself.
"Yep I'm up" he mumbled sleepily. I grinned in triumph before walking to Percy's room.
"Percy" I said. "Percy wake up" this wakes him up so I run up to bills room. I creep next to his bed and knowing the whole house was awake screamed, "BILL GET UP GET UP GET UP" until he shot out of bed and shoved me out of his door because 'I'm annoying', I don't know what he's on about I'm a delight.
Soon we're all heading out the door with Arthur and walking for ages until we finally meet up with the diggorys, much to Ellie's delight, and find the portkey, an old boot.
We're spinning, spinning, spinning.
"Let go kids" Arthur yells grinning.
"What?!" Hermione yells.
"Let go" he replied letting go of the boot. One by one we all fall to the ground and I hit it with a thud. Ouch my back hurts. I look up to see Harry offering me his hand to help me up.
"Thanks" I said kissing his cheek.
"No problem" he replied.
Cedric, Amos and Arthur seemed to float gracefully down and I saw Cedric help Ellie up laughing whilst she growled, yes growled.
"That'll clear your sinuses" Amos said laughing. We walked to the campsite as Harry had his arm around me. Wow I've missed him and wow he's grown muscles. I mean err hm eh right. We finally find our tent and wonder inside. Of course it's bigger on the inside and looks amazing.
"I love magic" I hear Harry mumble. I look up and smile at him as he's grown and I'm still short! Grr.
Later that day I snook out to go see vik and although he was annoyed I was supporting the Irish he introduced me to both teams! It was amazing! Soon though it was time for the game to begin. We climbed a mountain of stairs to get to the top but it was worth it as the view was incredible. Ron, of course moaned all the way, but it was amazing. Oliver was beside himself, he loves quidditch and I think this was probably the best day of his life. The Irish won but vik caught the snitch! I cheered sand screamed so much through the entire game, yes you guessed it my voice is gone. The others laughed at me as all I could do is glare but it was all in good fun!!
Later that night we were all laughing and messing about in the tent as the twins made fun of Ron and his man crush on vik since they still didn't know I knew him.
"Victor I love you" they sang "victor I do when we're apart my heart beats only for you"
Then we heard a loud bang (fireworks?) and I jumped sinking more into Harry as his arm tightened around me.
"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on" Fred says whilst him and George are Irish dancing.
"Stop! Stop!" Arthur yells running into the tent. "It's not the Irish we have to go now!" We run outside and see carnage, tents on fire, death eaters everywhere, people running and screaming to get away. "Fred, George, Ginny is your responsibility you 4 stick together" he says running off whilst him and the older ones go and help. We ran through the people to get to the woods but I got separated from the group, I was lost and alone. I tried shouting for them but that as impossible with no voice. I ran into a death eater and seen as I had no trace I fought them, and another and another. I kept fighting them until I ended up in one of the few remaining tents. Before I knew it I was surrounded by fire. There was no way out. I tried to remember my elemental training to control it but the smoke was clouding my brain and I struggled to breath. Everything went black.

Viktor's POV
I had to find jade to make sure she is safe. I saw death eaters running from a tent engulfed in flames. Someone must be in there. Using a charm I put out the fire before going in to help the person to find jade! Oh my god! I picked her up and ran to her tent where her older brothers and some others who I didn't really know were there.
"She was caught in a fire" I said before they could ask questions. "She was trapped in the tent" I then heard the younger ones returning and knew I had to leave. "Keep me updated on her progress" I then left and found my team mates who were, luckily, unharmed.

Arthur's POV
I got back to the tent and saw jade with burns as my sons told me what happened and I explained to them about the dark mark that was now above us. We managed to get home and calm Molly down as she had heard what happened. Remus and Tonks were also at the burrow waiting for us, I apologised for what happened to Jade and explained what happened. They reassured me that it wasn't my fault and tended to their daughter who was by now awake just still with no voice.