Straws,gum,friends and quidditch

Hey every llama

How ya doin

Thanks for reading

Sorry haven't updated in so long

Thanks comment

Vote

It makes me smile when I read your comments so thanks again to everyone

Enjoy!!!

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Jades POV

The rest of that day was spent chilling out with my mates,my brothers being overprotective and boys coming up to my so much I wanted to strangle them. Harry held me back.😞

The next day at breakfast was pretty weird.

Fred stole my bacon.

"GIVE MAMA DA BACON!!!!!!" I yelled as the chatter went silent as Fred gave me the bacon in fear. Smart boy.

Just as the chatter was starting up again all that was heard from the ravanclaw table was.

"ITS STUCK TO MA THAW ITS STUCK TO MA THAW"

I recognised her from the day I was angry and I bumped into her and her friend Scarlett. Oh they weren't in hufflepuff my bad. I went over to her.

"Bite down on the gum" I told her and she did as I yanked the straw out her mouth.

"Better?" I asked.

"Better" she replied. (Snickers advert)

I went and sat down as the noise came back until silence once again as Caitlin yelled.

"It's fell out me mouth it's fell out me mouth"

I stood up and yelled "just get a new piece"

"Oh yeah"

"Seriously I thought ravanclaws were smart"

"Hey I am but I just have no common sense"

"Me to let's be friends"

"K"

With that we both sat down and soon were heading off to lessons.

Later after class I had quidditch practice. I brought my iPod and it turns out it really helps oh and Ellie's on the team too. She's a chaser instead of Alicia. Cool.

I told Oliver that I could go higher into the air than others and I can. So now in the game coming up we are gonna use that to our advantage. I won't give anything away but bill will not be happy.

That night a seventh year was in my personal bubble and when I tried to move he followed.

"Dude do u mind" I said.

"Not at all beautiful" he said.

"I'll scream" I warned.

"What good will that do" he said.

I screamed.

All my brothers and Harry burst in the room. He looked scared then bill and Charlie came in through the fire place.

"Really Egypt, Romania" I said. They shrugged.

Then they jumped as the window crashed open. In came James Bond with his gun ready.

"What" he shouted.

"Hiya James" I said.

"You know James Bond" everyone said.

"Yeah but he's a bit protective" I said.

"Got to be over a pretty girl like you" he said and I laughed.

"Anyway this seventh year boy was in my personal bubble" I said.

Bill growled. "Where is he" they asked.

"I don't know anymore" I said. "But thanks for scaring him off"

Then I had a relaxed night. Until time for bed for school tomorrow.