Reunited

Hey sorry I haven't updated in a while.

I hope you ENJOY and COMMENT

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Jades POV

I woke up and nerves instantly washed over me. Today was the day I meet my parents. I had toast for breakfast before Ellie and I headed to my room to get ready. I put on my high waist dark blue denim shorts with my purple and white t-shirt and multicoloured stripy flip flops. Ellie was wearing light blue denim shorts with a white vest top and gold sandals. She looked amazing.

"Go sit over there" she told me pointing to my dressing table. I went there without question and she did my make up the muggle way.

"Are you nervous?" I asked her.

"Of course I am" she replied."I haven't seen them in nearly 13 years" she smiled at me. I smiled back. Then I froze as I heard the front door open downstairs.

They're here!!

Ellie took my hand and we headed down. There's no turning back now. They were in the living room and we stood just outside. My hair was dark grey from the nerves. I took a deep breath, knocked on the door and Ellie and I entered alone (The Weasley's were not allowed in) only to come face to face with our parents. The man or should I say my dad had brown hair that was very messy and my mums hair was as grey as mine so their as nervous as us.

"Mum" Ellie whispered.

"Dad" I whispered.

They opened their arms and we ran into them until it ended up as one big group hug with mum crying tears of joy. We spent the next hour telling each other about ourselves and our life until I noticed the Weasley's were unusually quiet. I put my finger to my lips and the others shut up. I opened the door and all the Weasley's fell in the room. We all just laughed.

Lunch was a turkey sandwich and crisps and stuff. After lunch Ellie and packed all of our stuff (except my big training equipment). We went down stairs to say goodbye. I started to cry. I was really gonna miss this place.

"Don't worry we'll come visit" mum said.

"Your welcome to come anytime" Molly said.

"I'll miss you guys" I said through my tears.

"You'll always be our little sister" Bill said.

"Wherever you are" Charlie continued.and with that my brothers and I had a massive group hugs with me in the middle. With one final goodbye my mum dad Ellie and I apperated to our new home.

We arrived outside a seaside town called cleethorpes. We entered a medium sized house and was amazed. It was much bigger on the inside. Must be an undetectable extension charm.

"Welcome home" mum said.