Freedom

Hey every llama

Enjoy this chapter

Comment

Vote

Enjoy

Jades POV

I was so right. Sitting in this hospital wing for days on end has bored me to hell.

Everyone comes and visits and I go down for meals but that's it.

I do train a bit but I can't walk yet so it's pointless but still it's something.

I spend most of my days listening to music with Freddie and flame. Oh and I got a letter from grandma and tomorrow she is coming to meet me yay.

Just then the hufflepuffs walked in.

"Hiya" I said sitting up. I could now sit up on my own with out hurting myself. I mean I have been here a week well it's been I week since I woke up.

"Hey" jake replied.

"How are you today" jack asked.

"Alright bored but it could be worse" I replied.

"Good no pain today then beautiful" Kyle said he always flirts. Merlin.he's annoying.

"Kyle stop flirting with my sister" Ellie said walking through the door.

"Sissy" I said. I glared at me.

"Stop calling me that" she growled. Yes growled. Whilst the guys laughed.

"Make me sissy" I laughed. She just glared. Ah sisterly love.

The next day i anxiously awaited the arrival of my grandma. I went well though she was so kind and I think I get my violence of her a bit as she made a very long very awesome threat to the three slytherins. They better watch out. My grandma is gonna get them. Yeah that doesn't sound scary. Oh well still.

That day I did something ace. I stood up and walked by myself. I know that's not that big but it was as it meant I might be out off here faster than we thought. It was painful though but I still did though. I was alone in the hospital wing when Ron came in looking mardy as his arse.

"Just been to defence against the dark arts" he moaned. "Lockharts awful"

"You've had a bad day" I sang.

"Yeah" he said.

"It gets better" I said.

"Well it can't get worse" he said.

The next week I was fine and let out as long as I was careful. I said I would be and left. The slytherins were back to they best hope I didn't meet them anytime soon.

Everyone was in class so I was alone. I went to the common room and got changed into some high waist shorts black leggings and a fluffy pink jumper.

I guess I haven't told you what I look like when I don't use my metamorphagus powers. I have light brown hair and A side fringe. I have blue eyes too.

Then I heard everyone down stairs so I started going down. For once I had my natural hair and eyes. Everyone was looking at me and some gasped until Ginny broke the silence.

"Your ok" she squealed and ran to hug me.

"Yep back to normal" I said.

"All the boys were still staring and I blushed. Soon the chatter started again but I heard my name mentioned many times. Great.