Ellie,diagon alley,lockhart and uncle lucious??????

Enjoy

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Jades POV

I woke up that morning or should I mid morning and I was quite nervous today I was finally meeting my sister Ellie after so many years. I was on the sofa where I had been sleeping as I can't walk upstairs and soon Bill came in and lifted me to the table in the kitchen. I could get used to this. Not having to do a thing not even walk.

"Morning" Molly said cheerfully.

I mumbled a response and sat down.

I looked at my plate. BACON!!!!

BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON!!!

If you hadn't guessed already I really love bacon. I ate my breakfast with all my brothers.

Soon I was finished. Bill carried me upstairs and left me in my bedroom with Freddie getting changed.

Do not ask how I did because I do not know myself well you know llama face gandolf.

I was dressed in jeans and a white vest top covered in peace signs.

When I was back down stairs I was humming a tune whilst sat on the sofa.

"What are you humming?" Harry asked me.

"The llama song" I replied.

"What's that?" He asked.

"No" my brothers yelled but to late suckers.

"Happy llama

Sad llama

Mentally deranged llama

Super llama

Drama llama

Big fat mama llama" I sang doing all the hand actions. Harry looked at me like I was weird but oh well maybe I am as if I care.

Soon later the doorbell rang.

"Who knocks don't they know they can just barge in here" I asked.

Everyone shrugged as Molly opened the door.

"Hello you must be mrs Weasley nice to meet you again" said an unfamiliar voice.

"Ellie darling is that you?" Molly said.

"Yeah it's me" they said well Ellie said. Hang one that's my sister. Oh my merlin oh my merlin!

Molly pulled Ellie into a Weasley hug and I was impressed she survived.

Then she walked over to us all. I felt my hair change colour rapidly. She looked at me and smiled.

"You must be Jade your the only non ginger" she laughed.

"That's me you must be Ellie" I replied.

"The one and only" she said as I laughed.

By the end of the day I knew everything about her and she knew everything about me. I can't wait for tomorrow we are off to diagon alley.

That morning I woke up to the smell of sausages. Mmmm sausages.

"Molly you know where going to diagon alley today" I said.

"Yes" she answered.

"Well how will I walk I can't" I asked.

"Good question" she muttered thinking.

"Thinking.....thinking.....thinking..think-oh lightbulb" I said. "Bill can give me a piggy back"

"Do I have to" he moaned"

"Yes" I said.

That day was great. Lockhart tried to get me up in front along with Harry in flourish and blots but I told him I couldn't walk so Bill carried me up so when they took pictures I hid behind him. Oh and guess what I can walk now. Yeah. I fell off Bills back landed on my feet and was fine. So yeah.

As we were leaving flourish and blotts we ran into to Draco Malfoy ugh. He was saying stuff and I wasn't listen. I don't really like him. At all. Then a big version of him came and I listened to him.

"Hello uncle lucious" Ellie said.

"What?!" I yelled.

"What?!" My brothers yelled.

"What?!" Draco and lucious yelled.

Then Ellie explained how we are related to the blacks and so are they so yarda yarda yarda.

"Oh so if you want a better home instead of living with these awful" lucious began.

"Oh you wonna finish that sentence" I warned.

He smirked.

"Poor.......foul.....blood traitors you can live with us" he continued. I saw Draco face palm he knew what I was going to do.

I looked at my brothers and they nodded which meant I could.

"Alright that's it" I yelled. "You outside now and bring your gloves"

"Don't fight my father" Draco said.

"Zip it shrimpy" I said and glared at him. He shut up. Smart boy.

He didn't move.

"Do it!!" I screamed and he did.

I did exactly what I did in first year to lee and had won in the first few minutes though I did have some bruises that didn't hurt now but would later. But oh well it was worth it.

After the fight I spotted a pair of really nice shoes in a shop window.

"Come on Ginny, Ellie SHOES! I squealed and dragged them off. My brothers were following behind rolling their eyes.

"Honestly dad you just got beaten up by a girl squealing for shoes seriously?" I heard Draco say.

I grinned.

Today was a good day.