Pink

Enjoy

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Jades POV

During the summer grandma black sent me a Phoenix. Cool right I named her flame and a muggle iPod that will work at Hogwarts. Yay. I used it whilst training and it really helps so I am gonna use it for quidditcht.

I was sat on the train it was just Ellie,Ginny,Hermione and I. I was worried about Harry......and Ron..........yeah Ron too. They weren't here and I didn't see them on the platform. I am sure their fine they have to be. Right?

"Calm down they'll be fine" Ellie told.

"I know I'm just worried" I said.

Then I just randomly found myself singing do ya by Mcfly I didn't even know I was doing it until I finished and everyone around me clapped as I blushed. I do not sing In front of people ever!

"Your voice is amazing" Hermione said.

"Thanks" I replied then I realised tears were on my face. That song reminded me of my family. My whole family.

Ellie seemed to know what I was thinking as she pulled me into a hug tears on her face as well. Then I noticed Draco stood in the door way.

"What Draco?" I asked.

"Are you 2 okay" he asked concern on his face. That's......different.

"Yeah" Ellie replied but only whispered. "We'll be okay"

"I may not show it but I will start to we are family and I do care about you" Draco said. "Take care of your selfs" with that he left.

I smiled that was nice of him.

We got to school and Harry and Ron arrived half way through the feast. Ellie and Ginny are both in gryffendor along with a 3rd year (same as Ellie year above me) her name is Laura evergreen and she is so nice.

Then when I finished eating my dessert which I wasn't supposed to have. The thing happened which is exactly why I wasn't allowed it.

Hermione's POV

I looked at Jade she was shaking and grinning. Then I looked at the bowl in front of her. Oh no!

"Guys what did Jade just eat" I asked Fred, George,Ron,Harry,Ellie and Ginny.

"Ice cream why?" Asked Harry.

"Guys it was PINK ICE-CREAM!" I exclaimed.

"Oh no" they yelled. We ran to tell Dumbledore but it was to late. Jade was running round yelling stuff at randomers.

You see Jade goes extremely hyper if she eats anything pink.

Then she stopped and just fell asleep where she was in the great hall and we carried her to the common room and Harry and Ron told us about the flying car. Idiots.

Well that was an interesting start to the year.