They die

Hey every llama

Enjoy the chapter

Comment I like to hear from you

Oh and yay I have over 1000 readers. Thank you all for reading I hope you enjoy

So comment vote

Enjoy

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Harry's POV

I sat the hospital bed where Jade lay. We were all there. Percy,Fred,George,Ellie,Hermione,Ron,Alex,Tyler, Ginny and Oliver was being sorted out by madam pomfrey. I can't believe what happened I want to kill those slytherins. Oh and dracos here I thought it was weird at first but then Ellie explained that he's changed and he's now really nice plus they're cousins.

We were all thanking Oliver for saving her if it wasn't for him she would be dead.

Percy already contacted mrs Weasley and they all should be here soon. Yay angry Bill does not sound fun.

Then 3 people came in I did not want to see. 3 guesses who....

That's right the three slytherins.

They had just been yelled at by mcgonagall, Snape who has a soft spot for Jade, Dumbledore,a howler from Bill at lunch and in a minute all of us.

Fred was holding Taylor back and George was holding Alex back they both looked like they could murder them then I saw Percy holding a very angry Ellie back. I even saw Jades hair turn red wait that shouldn't happen I will ask pomfrey later. They said they were here to say sorry and started to back away but backed straight into some angry hufflepuffs.

Cedric,Kyle, Daniel, jake and jack I think their names are.

They looked extremely pissed.

They screamed and ran out. Wimps.

Then I asked about jades hair and madam pomfrey said she is in a coma so she can most likely hear us just can't reply, see or move at the moment.

Jades POV

I could hear voices. Voices I knew. My friends. Family. Everyone. Then I felt something licking my hand?!?!?!? That is not right. Oh wait it's Freddie. Oh my little baby Freddie. I hope they're looking after him. Then I could feel him laying next to me. I could feel his body heat and his tail on my legs. He was whining. My poor baby.

Then I heard a voice. An angry angry voice. One I knew all to well. Bill. Yay. Note the sarcasm.

*****************

I saw light.

Ugh bright light.

Wait light.

I opened my eyes and saw my friends, brothers, sister and cousin sat round my hospital bed.

"Jade" Hermione squealed and hugged me.

I hissed in pain.

"Sorry" she said.

"It's fine I'm just sore that's all" I said trying to sit up.

Then I coughed up some water.

"Well that's not normall" I said and everyone laughed slightly. "So how long have I been here"

"A week" Ron whispered.

Wow. A long time. Then madam pomfrey gave me a disgusting potion.

"How long will I be here for?" I asked her.

"I'm afraid quite a while at minimum a month that fall then almost drowning that alone takes ages to heal but the shock too it's gonna take awhile"

"A month!!" I exclaimed. "But what about training,quidditch, school work"

"Well the shock seems not to have taken affect so we'll see, training if your well enough can be sorted, quidditch doesn't start until next month and you can do your school work here" I groaned and stroked Freddie.

"Oh and if you have an escort you can eat in the great hall" with that she left and went to her office.

"So who will escort me to breakfast tomorrow?" I asked.

"I think Oliver should it would be so dramatic" Ellie said.

"That's fine with me and it'll be so fun" I replied.

"Oh mum, dad, Bill and Charlie are coming later" Fred said.

"They have been here but yesterday Charlie made them go home because mum kept crying, dad was just worried and bill looked like he was gonna break something" George finished.

"Great" I said sarcastically.

Then Taylor skipped in. "La Lala Lala" she sang swishing a wand.

" hey that's not your wand" I said.

"La Lala Lala" she sang skipping out.

Then 3 people came in. Ugh.

Blaise, crabbe and goyle.

"They better be moved Bills coming" I said to Dumbledore as he walked in.

It turns out Taylor beat them up and they were going to st mungos.

Then Taylor walked in once again singing "la Lala Lala"

"Hello miss smith may I please have mr zambinis wand?" Said Dumbledore as she was still swishing it.

She turned around and she went out skipping and singing not surprisingly "la Lala Lala" she turned to Blaise and in a dark low voice said " I hope you die" the skipped out.

Weird child.