It Changes people

Remus' PoV
I ran to my daughters limp figure on the ground as shouts of 'get Madam Pomfrey' echoed around me. On the floor was my little girl and the man -no rat I used to call my best friend.
"She's barely breathing" came a shout.
"There's a pulse but it's weak" came another. Nymph was next to me in tears as Pomfrey arrived and started to get to work on our little girl.

******* time skip*******

It's been 2 weeks. 2 weeks since I last heard my little girls voice. Everyone's depressed. No one knows how she will react when she wakes up. That curse changes people. It hurts me so much that she was put through that. My baby girl was tortured. Sirius is here, The Minister saw everything as he was at Hagrid's so we fulfilled her wish and cleared his name.

Charlie's PoV
I'm going to kill that rat. He got away and did this to my sister! My entire family are distraught. I turned to hermione, she blames herself because of the argument, which she has apologised non stop for, though she still sits slightly away from the rest of us. Ginny is sobbing so I put my arm around my youngest sister and pull her close letting her cry into my chest whilst I rub her back and whisper comforting words in her ear. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed, we'd all Barely left this room since it'd happened and of course we stayed at Hogwarts. I decided if no one else would I'd take charge.
"Right come on we need to eat" I said standing up lifting ginny into my arms in the process. They all just looked at my like I'd gone mad.
"Jade wouldn't want us like this. She'd want us to eat shower and take care of our selves" I said. My older brother Bill stood up to challenge me as we all knew Jade was his favourite sibling but I looked at him and he knew I was right. Eventually I got everyone out the hospital wing fed and showered. However it wasn't long before we were all back by her side. The door opened and we looked over to see dean, seamus, Neville and Luna coming in just like they had been doing every other day.
"How is she?" Neville asked just as Madam Pomfrey started to check her over.
"See for yourselves" she replied smiling slightly as we all looked over Jade to see her slowly opening her eyes squinting as she adjusted to the light.
"Jade" we all sighed in relief but she didn't react instead she just looked straight ahead and out the window.
"Jade" dad asked putting a hand on her shoulder but she didn't move or react in anyway. Nyphadora and mum gasped nearly in tears we knew this curse would change her but we never expected this. "Jadelynn" dad tried again shaking her slightly but still nothing as he sat down defeated.
"I'll get Dumbledore" dean said running out the room.
Ginny crawled on the bed next to her but still nothing not even a look.
Seamus jumped onto the bed making her bounce up and down, "come on lass" he said his Irish accent present. Nothing. Door slamming, nothing. Dumbledore, nothing. Potions forced down her throat, nothing. Food, nothing. Bill, nothing. In desperation and much to bills disliking but reluctant agreement we got Harry to kiss her..............nothing. We're we ever going to get her back. Luna then suddenly got up claiming she had a plan, she left the room but no more that 5 minutes later returned with.... Freddie. Of course how did we not think of this!! We looked at Jade for a reaction. Nothing. We gave up. Until she turned her head. Freddie had jumped on her bed.
"Hey Freddie baby I've missed you" came her sweet voice but croaky from lack of use.
"Jade" nyphadora said hugging her youngest daughter but she didn't react only to Freddie. This carried on for the next 3 days that was until something changed in her what I don't know but her hair that has been a dark blue-grey colour since the start of this whole thing become a light pink and when we said good morning she replied! Hugs were exchanged and tears of joy were released we had her back even if she was exactly the same we had her back she was okay! Slowly we all started to leave Hogwarts and went back to normal.bill and I went back to work and the others to their duties and Jade was well back in most lessons except early morning ones as she was still weak (though she hates to admit it) and needs rest. She however still got horrific nightmares. Dumbledore said pettigrew was planting them! That rat! He's still hurting my sister after everything he did!! If I ever get hold of him I'll kill him and not think twice about it!

Jades POV
The nightmares are getting worse so Dumbledore said it'll be best for me to complete the rest of my school year somewhere else. At first I thought of beaxbatons in France but then he told me his cousin ran another school somewhere Peter will never think of, somewhere I can't tell everyone where I'm going but the adults........

Durmstrang!

Hey guys sorry it's been so long! Now I want to ask you guys something do you want Jade in the Triwizard tournament??? Comment if you do/don't/have an idea