Saveing ginny from lord no nose

Hey every llama as promised here is another chapter

This may be my last one before I go away as tomorrow I need to pack but I will try

Comment and enjoy

Jades POV

There had been loads more petrifications including Colin the cute little first year, Justin the hufflepuff I helped, nick the ghost and my bezzie Hermione.

I couldn't believe it when Hermione was petrified I was I mess but slowly I'm getting better knowing she wouldn't want me to be like this and she would be ok soon.

One night I couldn't sleep. I was sat in the common room alone staring into the fire when I heard a noise so I spun round to see Ginny.

"Oh Ginny it's just you why are you up?" I asked putting my wand back in my pocket.

She didn't answer she just carried on to walk out the common room so I followed her to see what was going on.

She stopped by a wall and hid behind a suit of armour. She wrote something on the wall then out of her diary came a teenage boy. Ok well this isn't right I know girls write about boys in their diary but there not supposed to coming out of them.

Then he said something about lord Voldemort. Well this won't end well.

Then I read the message. Her body will lay in the chamber forever. Welll shit.

Then they went to moaning mrtyles bathroom and as he was about to go into the chamber with Ginny I stepped out of my hiding place.

"Leave my little sister alone" I yelled.

"Well well well Jade lupin" the boy said.

"Well well well boy I don't know" I replied. "Just leave my sister I take me"

"Love is a weakness but very well I will let her go" he said.

Then Ginny fell to the ground as she got up she looked at me terrified.

"It was me" she said."but I swear I didn't mean to he made me" she pointed at the boy."he's Voldemort"

"It's fine Ginny just go now escape I'll be ok" I said and with that she ran out the bathroom crying.

"Let's go wasting time here tick tock tick tock" said volde.

"Ok ok I'm coming don't get you pink frilly knickers in a twist" I said.

"How did you know about them" he asked shocked.

"You just told me" I replied smirking.

Then he shoved me down the passage. It was like I really fun slide. Until I landed on a pile of bones on the floor. Ewww. Then we came to the chamber and volde told me to tell him about myself so I made up a load of stuff and he believed it. I said stuff like:I like to ride my magical rainbow flying llama called bob through candy floss fields whist the fish fly high in the sky.

Then Harry came to save me. Yay but whilst he was battling the giant snake. I really hate snakes. I was left with volde. Then Harry got a sword and that inspired me. Even though I was weak as volde was sucking out my sole, I transfigured my wand into a sword and volde did the same with Harry's. Oh it's on like a beard on merlin.

That's it we started sword fighting and we were both about as strong as each other as volde was sucking out my sole.

Just then he over powered me and I was bent back a sword dangerously close to my neck.

"You forgot a very important thing mate"I said. "Captain jack sparrow"

Then we carried on fighting.

I knew jack after he saved me when I was stuck in the Spanish seas and we became friends. Don't ask me how I was stuck in the sea because I don't know myself I can't remember that day or that week even but oh well. I also knew that when I said his name he would come.

Third person

In dumbledore's office the Weasley's were all sat in wait to here about Jade if she was ok along with James Bond. Then all of a sudden out of the fire place came captain jack sparrow!

"Where is she" he yelled. Then Dumbledore explained where she was and he sighed.

"James" he exclaimed seeing James sat in the corner.

"Jack" James replied standing up.

"Wait what about marvin" jack said.

"Who's marvin?" Charlie asked.

"Oh marvin errr I think there was a muggle film of him called red I think" replied James.

"Ok she knows everybody" bill said.

"Yep yep she does" jack said." Now how do we get marvin"

James shrugged.

"Oh I know"jack said. "I need the pig" he yelled and it echoed around the room. About 5 seconds later marvin came through the fire place. Once again Dumbledore explained and they sighed in defeat. They would just have to wait.

Harry's POV

I killed the snake but got hurt as I made my way towards Jade. She had won the sword fight, transfigured her wand back and came over to me.

Once I had got rid of voldermort and was healed I asked her the question I wanted to ask her since the moment I met her.

"Jade will you be my girlfriend" I asked.

"Of corse" she replied with a smile. "But Harry get yourself out I'm to weak to get out"

With that she passed out. I carried her along the chamber until I found Ron and a mindless Lockhart and Fawkes helped us out the chamber. At least we're all alive............................... I hope