Dealing with an angry Bill

I have written part of a story not a Harry potter one just one I made up. It's a drama one and I was just wondering weather you guys think i should publish it here on wattpad. Plz comment weather I should or not. I am so confused.

Oh and please read

Jade potter

Ellie black

Ellie gryffindor

The female marauder

Thanks

Vote

Comment

Jades POV

After that they all started to leave as the potion madam pomfrey gave me made me sleepy. I slept for awhile until I was woken by voices.

One seemed to be crying then I heard another voice. They seemed to be trying. to to swear by making really weird sounds. Bill. Then I heard Charlie's and Arthur's voices.

"Bill" I whispered opening my eyes.

"How you doing squirt" he answered. We were still whispering as if we were any louder I would fade away.

"Fine just my ribs are a bit sore" I said.

"Are you ok do I need to get madam pomfrey" Molly said hurriedly.

"No no I'm fine but like I said my ribs hurt but nothing I can't handle I'm tough" I answered.

"Yeah we all know that" Charlie chuckled.

"I'm gonna murder them boys" growled Bill his fist clenched.

"I'm with you there" Charlie agreed.

"Boys boys settle down" Arthur said.

Yeah honestly I'm fine" I said.

"You could of died" exclaimed Bill. Sending Molly into a fresh wave of tears. I glared at him.

"Molly look at me I'm fine" I said.

Then later they went home for the night and I fell asleep.

The next morning I was reading and sitting up in bed when Oliver walked in.

"Morning" I said.

"Morning you ready" he asked.

"Yep let's go"

He helped me up and I leaned on him as he lead me down to the great hall for breakfast. When walked in everyone looked at us and then burst into applause. I blushed. As soon as i sat down the gryffindor table I was bombarded with questions.

"I'm fine I'm fine just let me eat" I said and then ignored the rest of them and ate my bacon bun.

Then I went back to the hospital wing whilst everyone else went to class. This is gonna bore me.

Hey

Me again

So yeah comment on weather I should publish that book

And Ellie and grace if you r reading this update!!!!

Bye thanks for reading