Memories remembered

Sorry for the wait
This chapter is dedicated to my brilliant older sister Leah and my best friend who I consider a sister Ellie aka ElliePevensie
Enjoy!
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Jades POV

I ran into the forest and slammed myself into a tree. I was in a clearing. I just kept slamming myself into the same tree to release my anger. I did it until I felt blood trickling down my face. Suddenly I remembered one of my past lives. The life where I was Jade pevensie.

Memory 1
I was so close to my dad before the war. Then everything fell apart. After dad left I refused to talk. I became mute. My brothers ,Peter and Edmond, and my sisters,Susan and Lucy, were always worried about me . I'm always so protective over them. I communicate by mouthing words but I NEVER speak. I was younger than Peter and Susan, older than Lucy and Edmond was my twin.

Memory 2
I woke up suddenly as bombs exploded outside. I jumped out of bed as Edmond dragged me towards the back door but I pulled away and ran to the living room where a grabbed our most recent photo of dad before Peter picked me up and ran to the bomb shelter and practically jumped in.

"What did you do that for you could of been killed!" He yelled hugging me before mum pulled me into another hug. Silent tears ran down my face before I curled up and pretended to sleep, I couldn't really sleep because of the bombs but I didn't want the others to worry.

Memory 3
I mouthed bye to mum and she told me to be good and to protect the others as I knew (and still know) how to fight in all different ways better than most. I kept it a secret though, as I didn't want anyone using my skills for evil such as in the war. Then we boarded the train. We were then evacuees.

Memory 4
Lucy discovered Narnia a secret world full of magic. I can do magic, I can control the 4 elements and get men to do whatever I say (veela). We want on a magical adventure and Santa gave me a gun and said "use your voice to bring back the dead" we ended up in a battle with Aslan and against the white witch. I appeared in the middle of the battle, everyone looked at me so I yelled:
"Die bitchs" the first thing I had said since dad left then I fought using my powers and won.

Memory 5
We got crowned kings and queens of Narnia. I'm now queen Jade the brave. Years later I had mastered my power and whenever one of my siblings is an inch from death I just have to sing 🎵 "say something I'm giving up on you"🎵 and they'd be ok. Then one day whilst one the beach I was shot and I never saw my siblings again

End of memory's

I need to go back to Narnia.

Tyler's POV
We were all looking for Jade I hope she's ok.
I turned to Harry.
"If you break jades heart or anything happens to her I swear to god I will kill you in your sleep. I will rip your organs out, run you over with every vehicle that exists and finally I will hang you by your dick from the tallest building in the fucking world then only then will I bring you back will I bring you back just so you can be killed a thousand times over by the Weasley's because I swear I will get to you first. Remember that potter"
Then I carried on looking I hope we find her soon.