Astronomy tower

Hope you enjoy
Comment
Vote
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Jades POV

I woke up that morning angry.

Just plain angry.

Not angry at anyone or anything.

Just angry at the world.

I sometimes get days like this where I am just angry and it's best to stay away from me.

"Morning" Hermione said cheerfully. I didn't reply. I put on my metamorphagus cloths and went to the common room. Even though it was Wednesday I knew I wouldn't be going to class today. If I did I would probably break something......or someone. I found the twins and Ron in the common room and told them what was happening and then we headed to the great hall for breakfast together with Hermione,Harry,Alex and Tyler.

Fred George and I went up to the teachers table and explained to mcgonagall and Dumbledore and I was excused from classes today.

As I was walking back to the gryffendor table pansy Parkinson just had to say something to make me snap didn't she. I was having a bad day so the glass near on the table smashed loudly as my eyes turned red and my hair set on fire. She looked at me horrified and I walked back as the awkward silence stopped and chatter frilled the hall once again. I kept tapping my foot. It was the only thing stopping me from snapping.

My cloths were black leggings with silver zips and chains, a dark green and black shirt, a leather jacket and leather boots. They just were like that I was just angry but I have to say I love my anger cloths. That is a weird sentence.

Then when everyone else went to class I went for a walk around the castle to calm myself down. I think most slytherins knew I was not in the mood today and if they tried to annoy me they would die so I wouldn't need to worry about them.

Then I ran into a couple of hufflepuff third years.

"Hey I'm Scarlett and that's my friend Caitlin" one said.

"Hey I'm not in the mood for new friends today come to me tomorrow or I will probably yell at you are something sorry bye" I replied and walked off to keep me from yelling.

Then I found myself in the astronomy tower. I was looking over the black lake which is directly below it. Like if something fell off here then it would be straight into the lake.

Then I heard someone coming up.

It was Blaise Zambini, crabbe and goyle. Great slytherins. I am not in the mood for this.

"Hey Lupin" Blaise yelled.

"Hey Zambini" I replied.

"Look I'm gonna get straight to the point" he said.

"Oh please do" I said in mock excitement.

"Look because of you Draco is being nice and Snape is taking points off of us you either stop it or we change your face" he said.

"Guys look I can't stop it it's their choice what they do" I said trying not to snap because before they come I was quite calm. "By the way I would like you to meet someone. Margaret" they glared at me they saw what I meant. (If you know me you will get the joke).

Then they got their wands out and pointed them at me so I did the same but pointed it at them not me.

Then we started to duel. 3 against 1 a bit unfair don't you think.

Then I saw a class coming up for astronomy. At the front of the crowd I saw Alex and Tyler the look on their faces they wanted come help me but I shook my head no and they settled on glaring at the slytherins.

Then I dodged I curse that made the railing behind me brake and a big part of it fell and after I minute or 2 it could be heard splashing into the lake. Oh god.

We kept duelling until.........................

I felt a curse hit me and I fell back.

And back.

Of the tower.

I screamed.

My cloths turned into a white dress and my hair was white I was so afraid. I saw the worried faces of the class from the tower looking down.

I saw worried, scared and pained faces of teachers, ghosts and students. I was still screaming. Still falling

Then I blacked out as I hit the water below.

That's it

I'm dead.

I can't possibly live.

I'm gonna die.

I will come back and haunt them stupid slytherins.

Tyler's POV

The teacher took us away from the edge where Jade fell.

Alex and I turned to the 3 boys. Lucky the twins weren't here. They would be dead by now.

And they would be to if the professor hadn't stopped us and taken them to Dumbledore.

I hope jades ok.

If she dies. They die.

Oliver's POV

I saw Jade hit the water.

I didn't even think I just dove in after her.

She reminds me of my little sister that I was separated from when I was young. I had 2 younger sisters but we were separated. I don't remember my last name I was sent to a wizard children's home. I don't even remember their names. I just remember trying hard to get to them and crying. They were crying too. I wish I knew where they were.

I brought Jade to the surface where everyone was and madam pomfrey went to work I hope she's ok