Quidditch match and halloween

Hey every llama

Sorry I haven't updated in ages and plz don't kill me on Thursday I'm going away camping meaning no wifi😭😭😭

Not only am I sad I will have no contact to the outside I can not update for you lovely people. 😭

So I will try as hard as I can to write a couple chapters when I'm away so I will not be updating for about 2 weeks but I will try and update again before I go. I'm so sorry

Don't kill me

Comment and enjoy

Jades POV

It was Halloween and the other 3 were going to nicks death day party. I was invited but I had other plans with Fred and George.

Everyone was in the great hall for the Halloween feast and the twins and I were outside the doors.

"Ready?" They asked.

"Ready" I confirmed.

They moved out of the way of the doors and I took a deep breath and burst in the hall screaming as loud as I could we had already alerted bill,Charlie and James not to come.

Everyone looked at me in horror"

"Beware the Forrest beware" I said before the twins who were still outside made a black shadow come in and go into me.

I pretended to pass out. Then when I opened my eyes I made them black red and white so it looked like I had been possessed and my hair grey. My skin turned to ghostly white.

"Come play with me" I said in a creepy possessed voice. "Forever"

Then I shook me head eyes closed and turned myself back to normal. When I opened my eyes everyone seemed scared. Perfect.

"How did I get here last thing I remember is being in the common room" I said. Then is shrugged and began to skip out the hall just as I reached the door. I made my head vibrate and turned it round so I was faceing everyone as all eyes where on me. I made my hair eyes and skin flash to the colour they was before then walked out as everyone screamed in terror.

I joined the twins again and as soon as we was out of hearing distance from the hall we burst out laughing.

"That was priceless" they laughed.

"Yep nice one boys" I said. "Well I'm gonna go for I walk bye"

"See ya" they said and walked off planning more pranks.

As I was walking I felt an evil presence behind but when I turned around there was no one there.

Creepy right well it was Halloween.

Then I started to panic as I got the same feeling as when I went through the trap door when I saw voldie. I walked faster and faster until I was in a corridor and I saw water on the floor and mrs Norris dead like on the wall along with a message in blood. Then I heard someone behind I spun round but before I knew who it was I was hit by I curse and passed out.

A few days after I woke up I was let out of the hospital wing. Then it was time for the quidditch match against slytherin.

We had our pre match pep talk from Oliver then switched on our iPods for music and communication. We walked out as the stands cheered.

One slytherins chasers sneered and me so I growled back and he looked scared just what I was hoping for.

Then the game began we were scoring like hell. They never even had a chance to get the quaffle we were so much better with the music and secret communication and you could tell.

Then a bludger kept following Harry and it was obvious it had been jinxed so Oliver called a time out.

"What are we gonna do?" he asked when we were all on the ground.

"This" I said. I went between the crazed bludger and Harry and as it came at me I put my hands out ready to catch it. "Kaboom" I said and it exploded.

"What did you do" asked Ellie

"I dunno I was gonna catch but that happened but this works too" I said. Then we told madam hooch and got another non jinxed one.

Then the match resumed. I got ready controlled my breathing and took one look at the Weasley's in the stands whilst Fred and George kept the bludgers away. Then I took the quaffle and flew up with the slytherins following soon they could go no higher and went down for better air. When they were all gone I went into a wronski feint and heard screams as I pulled up a few feet from the ground. I then passed to Angelina who scored. Then we scored a few more times whilst the slytherins were still in shock

Soon Harry caught the snitch.

Then we did a little victory dance/air show to we are the champions with a difference (gryffindor are the champions on youtube) as my iPod blasted out the tune. The whole of gryffindor sang the slow bits as at the fast bits we were up in the air. Then a slytherin beater hit a bludger my way but I moved out the way but it still hit Harry's arm and easily broke it so I took Fred's bat at sent it back at him knocking him off his broom. Ha in his face.

Then as I landed Lockhart had taken away the bones in Harry's arm. Stupid fraud.